Results 1 to 3 of 3

This is a discussion on How-to's within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was wondering if anyone knew how to take photos like this one: With the wheels turned and all...

  1. #1
    Registered User sk8er722's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ellsworth AFB


    I was wondering if anyone knew how to take photos like this one:

    With the wheels turned and all
    Quote Originally Posted by 4valvemach View Post
    its a truck it can't be that fast

  2. Remove Advertisements

  3. #2
    Registered User TOOFAST88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Champaign/Buffalo Grove, IL
    Photoshop to the max.
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

  4. #3
    Registered User c00lbeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Portland, OR
    thats not photoshopped. You can see the brake calipers so its a rig shot. Theres a metal frame bolted to the bottom of the car, then a thick strong glass piece sticks out the side to make photoshoping easier. Then 6 ft sections of carbon fiber tubes are bolted to the glass and your camera mounts on that

    Move 'n Shoot GmbH - film & photo camera rig systems is the main place to rent a rig in Los Angeles. Its about 3000 a day and 10000 a day for their video rig that moves around the car.

    or you can buy a cheap one here.
    Automotive Rigs

    or build your own. but you have to be very careful you don't break your camera or mess up the car.
    Bugeye Mafia #185
    Blobeye Syndicate #38
    San Remo Alliance............#002

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts