Updated shots of the Suby - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

This is a discussion on Updated shots of the Suby within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by tsignr I couldn't resist. Love the pix by the way. damn that looks really good man ! ...

  1. #16
    Registered User initialscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by tsignr View Post
    I couldn't resist. Love the pix by the way.

    damn that looks really good man !

    can i keep that ??

    Quote Originally Posted by RobThieveZ510 View Post
    Was that regular cold hose water? Or slightly warmed specially filtered water? LOL!

    I guess I will do some research on whats best to use, so I dont make swirl marks all over the clear.
    why did i do a bad job ?? i used cold water .. just in case
    I n i t i a L S c o o b y
    ______________________________
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - San Remo Red
    www.subyforums.com

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User tsignr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Billings, MT
    Posts
    155
    Have at it!

  4. #18
    Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    2,772
    Looks great! I was going to get that same light bar. It's sweet.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

  5. #19
    Registered User jcaputo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Shrewsbury MA
    Posts
    322
    Great pics. The car looks awesome.

    Are you concerned about the lack of cooling at all with the light bar? The lights seem to block a good portion of the lower intake.

    Where'd you get the bar?
    '05 silver WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #28
    Raammat Soundproof Thread
    The Octane Thread

  6. #20
    Registered User initialscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by jcaputo View Post
    Great pics. The car looks awesome.

    Are you concerned about the lack of cooling at all with the light bar? The lights seem to block a good portion of the lower intake.

    Where'd you get the bar?
    rallyinnovations.com

    im not worried at all about cooling ..
    I n i t i a L S c o o b y
    ______________________________
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - San Remo Red
    www.subyforums.com

  7. #21
    Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    2,772
    Quote Originally Posted by initialscooby View Post
    rallyinnovations.com.
    Yep, that's them. Do you have any close up pics of the light bar on your car? They don't have too many good ones on the site & that's sort of deterred me from buying it for a year now.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

  8. #22
    Registered User initialscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    Yep, that's them. Do you have any close up pics of the light bar on your car? They don't have too many good ones on the site & that's sort of deterred me from buying it for a year now.
    no i dont sorry ... but its not far from the way the have it on the site .. u have nothing to worry about if you purchase it
    I n i t i a L S c o o b y
    ______________________________
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - San Remo Red
    www.subyforums.com

  9. #23
    Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    2,772
    Quote Originally Posted by initialscooby View Post
    no i dont sorry ... but its not far from the way the have it on the site .. u have nothing to worry about if you purchase it
    Install was straight bolt on through the small slits in the lower bumper correct? 30 minutes?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

  10. #24
    Registered User RobThieveZ510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    71
    Haha, no you did a great job...it looks nice. I actually like using warm water while washing my cars...
    07 STi-Mostly Stock
    91 Honda Civic DX-Hella Stock

    "Screw chicks tonight bro, I just gotta race!"

  11. #25
    Registered User initialscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    Install was straight bolt on through the small slits in the lower bumper correct? 30 minutes?
    no no ...

    thats what i thought too from the pictures they posted ..

    but the bar ends ...

    it looks like it goes thru the slits but it stops there ...

    its an easy install ..

    just the lights wiring was a little bit of a pain but all worth it
    I n i t i a L S c o o b y
    ______________________________
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - San Remo Red
    www.subyforums.com

  12. #26
    Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    2,772
    Quote Originally Posted by initialscooby View Post
    no no ...
    thats what i thought too from the pictures they posted ..
    but the bar ends ...
    it looks like it goes thru the slits but it stops there ...
    its an easy install ..
    I hate to be a PITA but where does it mount to then?
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

  13. #27
    Registered User initialscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    I hate to be a PITA but where does it mount to then?
    right about where the lights are ...

    their are 2 bars that go under the car ... and they mount right by the radiator on the chasis.

    its held by 2 thick bolts ...
    I n i t i a L S c o o b y
    ______________________________
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - San Remo Red
    www.subyforums.com

  14. #28
    Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    2,772
    Quote Originally Posted by initialscooby View Post
    their are 2 bars that go under the car ... and they mount right by the radiator on the chasis.
    its held by 2 thick bolts ...
    Thank you!!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

  15. #29
    Registered User DTR rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chi-town, IL
    Posts
    27,076
    Looks great.

    A little lower + tints + a V-limited front lip would set that thing off to the max!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

  16. #30
    Registered User initialscooby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    Looks great.

    A little lower + tints + a V-limited front lip would set that thing off to the max!
    im going that way ... dont forget the rays red lugs.
    I n i t i a L S c o o b y
    ______________________________
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX - San Remo Red
    www.subyforums.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •