who deh photochop resident expert? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on who deh photochop resident expert? within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I like silver or bronze...

I Support ClubWRX
    I like silver or bronze
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you should do the black in obp. i did my rims like that and they came out awesome. i really like the white!
    Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    ^^^Your sig is bull****....
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    Is that a euphemism for a meat helmet?

I actually thought about painting the sideskirts before I sent it back to you but figured you already knew about them. That might have made it take 20 min and I felt sleepy

As for the color....I'm a fan of the stock gold but that's because I like a clean/stock look and I have no more need to draw attention to myself. If you want a change, I'd vote white.

I Support ClubWRX
    thanks, matt.

given the fact that I've had this car a year, which is a record, in itself, a wheel color change is a modest step for me

I like the Gold, but these just don't have that 'richness' to the color, that, say, a RAYS or WORK wheel would..

I'm wanting to change a bunch of things about the car, and the wheel color is part of it.
    I'm wanting to go wingless, and scoopless, color-keyed skirts, a touch lower, some small skirting for the bumpers, and a rear diffuser.. all of which would clean the lines of the car up, making it more 'streamlined' look..
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

I had a little time to burn at work. I even lowered it for ya!

I Support ClubWRX
    yummy
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

I Support ClubWRX
    Im a fan of white wheels, I think they look real flashy. Heres the problem, brake dust is a BIOTCH. I had a set of white wheels on my Milano Red 99 Si. Not a good wheel color choice IMO.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.