Wakeboarding Pictures...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Wakeboarding Pictures... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just came across a bunch of wakeboarding pictures on my computer and thought I'd share, some of them are from ...

Wakeboarding Pictures...

Just came across a bunch of wakeboarding pictures on my computer and thought I'd share, some of them are from 2 summers ago and a few from this summer. The blue boat is a 01 Air Nautique, my old boat, and the red boat is a 05 Super Air Nautique Team Edition, my current boat, anyways enjoy the pictures and if anyone else has any wakeboard pics post them up...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Wakeboarding is hard .

I tryed once.....ate sh** and almost drowned.

Where'd you take these pics at? Looks nice.

Thanks! Its actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it, just takes some time and yeah crashes are pretty painful. I've gotten a few concussions from face plants, not fun!

Some of the pics are from Lake Shasta, Cali and the other's at our secret spot in SW Washington, haha.

wakeboarding on a lake is definitely the way to go. The north shore sound of Long Island doesn't make for easy learning.

Nice pics. The red and white boat looks pretty sick too!
    2008 Metallic Gray WRX

I miss wakeboarding. I can't really do it much in Pittsburgh. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

sweet pics
    CGM

Very cool.
    Wasn't the water crazy cold though being January and all?
    I think I am going wake boarding for the first time in a couple months while in Mexico for spring break.

Any tips so I don't die, haha?
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex View Post
    Very cool.
    Wasn't the water crazy cold though being January and all?
    I think I am going wake boarding for the first time in a couple months while in Mexico for spring break.

Any tips so I don't die, haha?
    A lot of those pics are from 4th of July weekend and May. No way in hell you are catching me in the water in January, haha, unless I have a dry suit!

I've taught a lot of people how to wakeboard. So my tips are let the boat pull you up, don't try and stand up early. Once you are up, keep your weight even distributed on both feet and your knees bent. Handle to your hips! Its a lot of fun, you'll be addicted!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.