Rebel XTi for $299?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rebel XTi for 9? within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Is this too good to be true? It is the body only but still seems way too cheap. Its online ...

Rebel XTi for $299?

Is this too good to be true? It is the body only but still seems way too cheap.

Its online and I notice that alot of shops from New York City have good deals? Same shop maybe?

http://www.bestpricecameras.com/prod...prodid=713192#

Someone posted this store link on a previous post and I am not sure if it is good or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by njazwrx
    is that after he attempts to rape my dead corpse?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Must be a type-o/scam. I've seen the bodys go for around $6-700 at places like Best Buy, Kits, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Subie do View Post
    Must be a type-o/scam. I've seen the bodys go for around $6-700 at places like Best Buy, Kits, etc.

http://www.expecam.com/default.asp

Here is another place. I believe from New York as well.

Their acessories are way Too expensive. I heard of places that push acessories to you. This place was around since last year because Dsel was the one that inclued this shortcut originally. I just dont know if he bought something from them or not.

Dsel has been off for a bit so no luck asking him.

wow yeah, I dont have any personal experience with them. I'm just saying $300 is an incredibly low price for a brand new DSLR.

I bought mine the same week they came out for 1k with the kit lens. ( I should say 900 because I bought a bag too. ) But hey, people do group buys and sell stuff all the time at great prices. This could be one of them.

wow yeah, I dont have any personal experience with them. I'm just saying $300 is an incredibly low price for a brand new DSLR.

I bought mine the same week they came out for 1k with the kit lens. ( I should say 900 because I bought a bag too. ) But hey, people do group buys and sell stuff all the time at great prices. This could be one of them.

I am reading customer reviews from Shopcartusa.com and the complaints I hear are bad customer service and 1-3 days late on delivery.

Pros- Prices

I may have to call them and see what they say. I will keep you posted.

Yeah please do. I was looking at their camcorders. hehe

Yeah please do. I was looking at their camcorders. hehe

Me = Guinea Pig

Here is the link I was looking at with Feedback comments.

http://www.shopcartusa.com/P_Canon_D...ow_All/#stores

?

If they seem legit when I call them then I will get the 3 day shipping and pray

Last edited by Black XT; 01-07-2008 at 03:39 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.