had some fun choppin my other car
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on had some fun choppin my other car within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my other car is an 01 alero... so naturally i am on an alero forum... this is my entry for ...

had some fun choppin my other car

my other car is an 01 alero... so naturally i am on an alero forum... this is my entry for the picture of the month (best photoshopped alero) over there... thought i'd share... it came out decent i think...

i guess i should add that i started with a stock burgundy alero... added rims, drop, paint, hood, tint, lights, and kits... first try too
    Last edited by natedawg9640; 01-04-2008 at 09:01 PM.
    yup

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's a pretty ****ing sick shop job, what alero forum are you on? aleromod.com by chance? I used to have an alero and used to visit that board a lot. Was thinking of turboing mine when I had it.

So have you had to replace the front hubs yet, or possibly the lower intake manifold gasket if yours is a v6?

looks great, i just dont see how an alero could be a race car...

just my $.02
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

ha... there are some people on the boards who have boosted hos... on guy did a sick job on his 3.4 but he's still tuning... there is a fair aftermarket on the ecotecs and a couple superchargers out for the 3.4 and 2.4... it's a nice engine but yeah... thay aren't meant to be race cars. i have the 2.4 and it's treated me really well so far... i've done the hubs twice. lol. but that's about the only real problem i've had aside from the hazard switch relay and the passlock issues... i helped a friend of mine boost his z24 and i always wanted to do the alero but it's just such an expensive niche. i'll stick to making that look good on the computer screen... haha.
    yup

Look up Blackjack on aleromod.com he's got a sick ass custom turbo setup. Hes got a custom intake manifold, plenum, ect. From what I heard last he's boosting at like 20 psi

I Support ClubWRX
    nice job with the chop. you make the background yourself?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

the town background no... can't say i did that...

blackjack is one of the ones i am reffering to... i actually did this chop for an entry into the AOTM... lol. i am gonna do one on the subie... prolly spend some more time on it cause i like my subie better... i just don't really know what to do to it...
    yup

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice Alero,sick drop.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.