Looking for a new race team logo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for a new race team logo within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; For those of you that are good at photoshop and other programs. I am looking for a new YCP Racing ...

Looking for a new race team logo

For those of you that are good at photoshop and other programs. I am looking for a new YCP Racing team logo. This will be featured on pamphlets, our team website (I will acknowledge your name on the website) and most likely on our car. The winning image will be property of YCP Racing. I attached last year's logo (the color one) and one that I slapped together in a couple of minutes for examples. I also attached a picture of last year's car so you can get a better idea of what we are building. Let the ideas flow.

our website for reference www.ycpformulasae.bravehost.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails logo2.jpg   Race Team Logo.jpg   Last Year Car1.jpg  
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I stink at doing this stuff.

I trust someone like Speedette or Downshift could toss something together with ease.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Hey, what is the green image? Is that something important or just a random image.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    Hey, what is the green image? Is that something important or just a random image.
    I was trying to figure that out myself. I think it is supposed to be the head of a Spartan which is the school's mascot. Don't worry about it I would rather do something with the outline of a formula SAE car.
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.