Whats parked in front of my house?! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Whats parked in front of my house?! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BrianH ugh what a waste. I agree, I really don't get it and would never do anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    ugh what a waste.

I agree, I really don't get it and would never do anything like that to a car, but he paid me to put a sound system in there, so I don't really care what he drives hehe
    Blobeye Syndicate #040
    Wingl3sS @ll!ance #13

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Space, air, metal, rubber, oil, gasoline. . . any material that crapheap is made out of.
    oh, gotcha

for a second there I thought you might have had a soft spot for those iron mastodons
    - Local Riceist

The question (unless the answer is on page 2, which I didn't read), is how monstrous was the sound system?

boooo
    Blobeye Syndicate #2004
    Military Militia #30-06

2004 WRX - JBP:Stage 2:13.93 @ 96

Wingless alas. Too bad it took a 50 ton truck to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ww_Crimson View Post
    The question (unless the answer is on page 2, which I didn't read), is how monstrous was the sound system?
    actually not very, he only had us put two 12's in the back. he says that he will have us putting 2-4 more 12's back there at some point in time....whatever though, its his car and its money for me.
    Blobeye Syndicate #040
    Wingl3sS @ll!ance #13

THROW SOME D's ON THAT B****

2007 OBP 2.5i Special Edition 4EAT
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #080
    Current Mods: SuperBrightLED 194W 6-cluster parking lights; 7443 15-cluster brake lights,'05 WRX rims, WRX axleback, DRL disable, Perrin replacement Filter, 8000k HID kit, intake silencer delete, RA UR flaps, OEM foglights, and Shock Sensor

haha thats sick there is a caddy running around salem oregon on some 26's
    Billy
    352whp 365ftlbs P-R-E tuned
    12.32 @ 110mph (old dyno numbers 315/341)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.