Pics of my race truck - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Pics of my race truck within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Nahh i dont think so this is the only forum that i have really stuck too with posting on. Its ...

Nahh i dont think so this is the only forum that i have really stuck too with posting on. Its possible that i was on one of the other two for liek a week or two but thanks for the compliment

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn! That looks like a blast!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

sweeet. THIS is what trucks are for. nice work...

post some videos, pleeease!
    Dave
    01 RS

that's sweet i have a couple of friends with long travel rangers and they are a blast to drive,especially in the desert yours liiks like a beast
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

Yea its a blast drving a truck with 360whp and 390wlbs that weighs like 3.5k. For an update on my red ranger i think i burned a hole in the number 6 cylinder and craked my head. When I rip the heads off I will take a pic of piston and head. The damn thing just wont die tho haha so its kinda liek uthenising you grandpa while hes in perfect health he still works but his time is runnin out

I'll work on gettin some videos to btw race truck is incapacitated with a busted rear shock but the red one is still fighting for life

heres a picture of first gear after i killed it
    Last edited by Newks; 03-16-2006 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newks
    heres a picture of first gear after i killed it
    aw man that hurts to look at.. but you seem capable enough to do the work yourself.. how did you munch it up that badly? 2nd gear looks fine..

also, why are you sticking with leaf springs, wouldn't you want a trailing multilink with coilovers for racing? I think they would better support the power and type of driving you're doing..
    Dave
    01 RS

I was being a knob and launched my truck on dry pavement. and you can really see my leafs all to well but theres only half of one. its simpler then running a 3 or 4 link im sure one day i will run links but prolly not anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.