Digital Camera Info & Comparisons - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Digital Camera Info & Comparisons within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Check this out, a shot I took. You can see a lot has to do with post processing. Original shot ...

Check this out, a shot I took. You can see a lot has to do with post processing. Original shot was okay, but it was dull, a little over exposed and lacked that wow factor. Which MOST shots due until they are ran through processing.

Subaru WRX Limited | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Heres a shot where I went step by step on what I did. This is due to most of my images. Basic editing for me.

Editing Process Sasquatch Self Portrait | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And most importantly. Practice, practice and a lot more practice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    Check this out, a shot I took. You can see a lot has to do with post processing. Original shot was okay, but it was dull, a little over exposed and lacked that wow factor. Which MOST shots due until they are ran through processing.

Subaru WRX Limited | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Heres a shot where I went step by step on what I did. This is due to most of my images. Basic editing for me.

Editing Process Sasquatch Self Portrait | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And most importantly. Practice, practice and a lot more practice.
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing the little tutorial
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

If you already haven't you need to check out this guy. His work is hands down the best. IMO.

Flickr: VisualEchos' Photostream

I have the odd-ball of the dslr family. I have a sigma. sigma is known for their lenses but they also make a really cool body as well. It uses proprietary image processing which makes it rough for RAW file types. You pretty much have to use their software to process RAWs. It was very affordable and it is has some really great features that typically only come in the higher end cameras such as magnesium frame as opposed to plastic/composite, etc. It takes a little more time to become familiar with it as it isn't quite as intuitive as the more common brands. Also, even though they are one of the largest manufacturers of lenses finding lenses for their own body is difficult.

Nikon shooter here. I currently own a D4, D800 and a D7000. Previous models I've owned are D3S, D3X, D300S, and D200. I mainly use my D800 for video, D4 for photos and D7000 when I need a light set up on the trail. I shoot mainly motorcycle images.

Quote Originally Posted by scarmack View Post
    If you already haven't you need to check out this guy. His work is hands down the best. IMO.

Flickr: VisualEchos' Photostream
    WOW! His work is truly spectacular and definitely inspiring. I love his post processing style. It definitely pops but doesn't look fake! I wish I could create images like this! lol.. I will be sure to post some of my work in the future.
    I am new to this forum and I dabble in photography (Its a hobby I take serious, but money prevents me from buying new toys lol) I have a canon 60D with the 18-135mm IS kit lens, canon 50mm 1.8 which I love to use, but will eventually opt for a 1.4 later on, and I also recently purchased a 430exII flash. Looking into a wide angle at the moment, but there are so many options and basing on reviews is so hard because some users are so adamant about only using Canon or Nikon glass on their respective bodies.. I cant afford L glass and to play with my car! lol. Pardon my minor deviation of the topic; I tend to ramble.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123