my furchildren
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on my furchildren within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Since others have shown their pups, I figured I'd post pictures of my two fur turds as well. This is ...

my furchildren

Since others have shown their pups, I figured I'd post pictures of my two fur turds as well.

This is Kingston. He looks intimidating...but he's really a doofus.

This is Marley. She is a 15 week old demon. She has two speeds: sleep and full throttle (which includes terrorizing Kingston)

And here is a really good picture of both of them.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Aww ... nice pics, especially 2 & 3.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

cool doggies.
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Speedette is gonna start petting her monitor now.
    -Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by ly_br25
    Yeah, probably.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by ly_br25
    Well, they are proven chick magnets already. I think the main reason this girl in Kingston's class at Petsmart gave me her number was because she was fascinated with him.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Peachypumpkincheeks

You guys know me too well!

Yay, PuPPiES!!!!!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Cute dogs, those are my two fav. breeds. I had a doberman.... best dog ive ever had.
    ...If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first.

Blobeye Syndicate numero uno.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSHADOW7
    Cute dogs, those are my two fav. breeds. I had a doberman.... best dog ive ever had.
    They are my two favorite breeds as well! Dobies being the first and Boxers being a DAMN close second. Dobes have been my favorite for a while but the little girl in the pic below is the reason that Boxers became a close second:

That is Shibby (nickname for Sheba). She was an incredible dog. She jumped the fence last November one day. Unfortunately, my neighbors found her body in their yard the next day. No wounds. Maybe ate poison of some sort or a heart attack. Mom got Marley for me for Xmas.

I got Kingston from a rescue in August of last year. He's about 3. He was a handful when I first got him (VERY exuberant and almost pushy sometimes). He requires a very firm (but calm) hand.
    It's fun to take him on walks because he catches a lot of attention.
    Last edited by mike05STi; 02-02-2006 at 08:24 PM.
    -Albert Einstein

-Ronald Reagan

Aww cute dogs, sorry to read about Shibby

I have a pic somewhere on my laptop of all three of our dogs. I'll try to find it and post it up for you. The mix (some shepherd in him) jumped the fence about 1.5 years ago and we've not seen him since.... We just assume that he's with a family where he's the only dog - we think that would've made him happy.

Currently the Dane isn't doing so well. She has an apparent degenerative condition where she is slowly, but surely losing her motor skills. She's been a truly wonderful dog, and I'll hate to see her go.... Our boxer is a handful and will lick you to death if you don't watch it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The puppies-small.jpg  
    All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. - Steven Wright

Moderator, of the "Super" persuasion

I Support ClubWRX
    Great looking dogs!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by WRXed
    I have a pic somewhere on my laptop of all three of our dogs. I'll try to find it and post it up for you. The mix (some shepherd in him) jumped the fence about 1.5 years ago and we've not seen him since.... We just assume that he's with a family where he's the only dog - we think that would've made him happy.

Currently the Dane isn't doing so well. She has an apparent degenerative condition where she is slowly, but surely losing her motor skills. She's been a truly wonderful dog, and I'll hate to see her go.... Our boxer is a handful and will lick you to death if you don't watch it!
    Yeah, you just can't beat the Boxer's character. So playful and exuberant. They are the clowns of the dog fraternity, the stand-up comics.
    I love Great Danes too. I'd love to own one if I ever have the room for them and means to take care of one or two.
    -Albert Einstein

-Ronald Reagan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mike05STi
    Yeah, you just can't beat the Boxer's character. So playful and exuberant.
    Not sure I'd go that far with it. I know that their owners love them, but there are some boxers in our neighborhood that are downright mean to people outside their family.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX
    Not sure I'd go that far with it. I know that their owners love them, but there are some boxers in our neighborhood that are downright mean to people outside their family.
    It's not those Boxers' fault that they are mean to people outside their family. It's the way that their owners have raised/treated them. Dog behavior is 5% the dog, and 95% the owner. If you watch a few episodes of 'The Dog Whisperer', that will become abundantly clear. There was even an episode where a Boxer WAS mean to everyone outside the family. Cesar diagnosed and fixed the problem in like 10 minutes. It turns out while the family was good to the dog, they did nothing to establish themselves as the alpha, so the dog took over, and that's what causes that behavior. I would also guess that the owners of the Boxers in your neighborhood treat theirs the same way, (i.e. the wrong way).
    -Albert Einstein

-Ronald Reagan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.