Got a few new toys
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Got a few new toys within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought an Epson R2400 printer. I thought Id show off a little. Here is the R2400 with my ...

Got a few new toys

I just bought an Epson R2400 printer. I thought Id show off a little. Here is the R2400 with my Nikon kids: the F100 , the D2h, and theD2x with SB800. Photo taken with my new Nikon coolpix 7600. Here are some macro shots with the coolpix 7600. That is a pretty sweet point and shoot. I am very impressed!

Does anyone else have some point and shoots that really like?
    A buddy of mine got that pentax wpio (?) ,the water proof one, I was playing around with that for a while. I wasn't all too impressed but the fact that it is waterproof (upto 4') is pretty cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cameras copy.jpg   blue scoota copy.jpg   roll of quaters copy.jpg  
    Last edited by VeganWRX; 01-06-2006 at 11:08 AM.
    Look at my NEW AND IMPROVED websites.xsoundphotographyx
    MYSPACE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Wow, nice array of bodies you got there! Good macro shot from the Coolpix too...Nikon's macros on their P&Ss have always been quite good.

As much as I love my Nikons, I like the Canon P&Ss a lot...very easy to use and good image quality. I haven't use a Nikon P&S since my old Coolpix 4500, which worked great for me.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Very nice. I've had a few canon P&S's and they were very nice. Sony's aren't too bad either, but the stupid memory stick is crap.
    Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Gas, grass, or ass. Nobody rides for free.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid-X
    Sony's aren't too bad either, but the stupid memory stick is crap.
    I'll agree to that. I always find myself frustrated when using Sony P&Ss...from the ones I've used, the white balance is almost never accurate, start up time and shutter release is slow, and pictures then to be too contrasty.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    Nice outfit you've got there!

As far as P&S goes, I've had an old Minolta Dimage X that broke, and I've got a Canon A80 that's decent.

I'd be interested to try one of the Panasonic ones with Leica optics...
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    I'll agree to that. I always find myself frustrated when using Sony P&Ss...from the ones I've used, the white balance is almost never accurate, start up time and shutter release is slow, and pictures then to be too contrasty.

I too agree. I hare their w/b settings and that memory stick is so 2001 like the mini disk. Atleast they are trying new things, I gotta give em that.

I had an old canon P&S (3MP) for a while. I handed it off to an ex girlfriend of mine a few years ago. Ive been lookin for a new one ever since. I waited and waited. Then nikon dropped the price of the 7600 and I picked it up around christmas. Its a 7.3mp P&S the size of a deck of cards. I am blown away by it.
    Look at my NEW AND IMPROVED websites.xsoundphotographyx
    MYSPACE

Quote Originally Posted by VeganWRX
    I too agree. I hare their w/b settings and that memory stick is so 2001 like the mini disk. Atleast they are trying new things, I gotta give em that.

I had an old canon P&S (3MP) for a while. I handed it off to an ex girlfriend of mine a few years ago. Ive been lookin for a new one ever since. I waited and waited. Then nikon dropped the price of the 7600 and I picked it up around christmas. Its a 7.3mp P&S the size of a deck of cards. I am blown away by it.
    LOL yeah. At least they've gone down in price. I remember for a while, they were like 2-3x the price of their CF counterparts lol.

Nice. I was looking at that one too.
    Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    Gas, grass, or ass. Nobody rides for free.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.