MSNBC's year in pictures - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on MSNBC's year in pictures within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by JBP STI I dont believe that pic. I thought it was photoshopped..How could a camera get capture ...

Quote Originally Posted by JBP STI
    I dont believe that pic. I thought it was photoshopped..How could a camera get capture that..If it is real, i want that camera..

And where is that waterfall again?
    That would be a sweet place to take a chick
    yea well, when your job is to take professional photos for major news conglomerates then i think its worth a hefty investment into a camera and some nice glass to go with it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that photo could have been taken with a $90 50mm prime lens... and it is indeed real. its just like the photo above that with the daisy in the water droplet. water refracts light and the round shape it takes is what creates the image within it. just gotta pay attention, this kind of awesome stuff is all around us.
    this is what i have chosen to do as a career, and watching that slideshow just makes me so convinced that there is nothing more perfect for me. photography can be so amazing when its done well... its art, but it can carry an incredible message as well. bravo to all of the contributing photographers and i hope to one day be up there with them.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Quote Originally Posted by JBP STI

And where is that waterfall again?
    That would be a sweet place to take a chick
    If I remember correctly, it is Poudong province of Vietnam or something. Check the slideshow, I think they say it. That is actually one of the places I want to visit when I eventually travel south east, and east asia.

edit, I just checked. It is in Dalat, Vietnam...The name of it is Pongour fall. Also known as Paradise or Seven Layer falls.

CHAN: thanks for the screen shot. That will do just fine
    Last edited by DTR rex; 01-05-2006 at 12:52 PM.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12