How did i do? *Noob Alert*

This is a discussion on How did i do? *Noob Alert* within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey i just wanted to get some pointers on my pictures. I've been talkin to armin on camera's and i ...

How did i do? *Noob Alert*

Hey i just wanted to get some pointers on my pictures. I've been talkin to armin on camera's and i decided to go with a canon sd500 (for 260 bucks).

Lookin for some tips and pointers, and opinions. Be gentle because this is the first time i really took up photography as a hobby.

Pic 1
    only pic taken on a tripod.
    I think i should take a little off the left since theres a bit of nothin on that side

Pic 2
    Not really a good pic but i just wanted tips on how to take a good pic of this.

Pic 3
    I know a good way to fix this pic is to lower the car, but i'm broke

These are untouched but i'm plannin to get photo shop or something. Ne idea's on which one i should get? I can get adobe for free.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0012 (2).jpg   img_0126 (2) small.JPG   img_0128 (2).jpg  
    04 JBP WRX

PnP vf30 etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I like the last two.
    Maybe if there was something of interest behind the car in the distance that would be better, other wise I'd close it in more to the right. Pictures are all about the angles, take a bunch and you'll start to get a feel for what looks good. Good luck!
    COBBS!.....We got COBBS everywhere meng! COBBS, COBBS, COBBS!
    Blobeye Syndicate #2
    RYB - 01
    "RALLY ON"

Quote Originally Posted by StreetSlider
    Hellen Keller's favorite color is Blobeye Syndicate.

is this better? I honostly like the first one the best...maybe cause thats when my car is the shiniest. To be truthful i dont know how I got my first pic shiny and the others not.

Ok....i dont know how i got the pics on there

Nvm i think when i upload the attatchment it loads on automatically even when it doesn't show up on the preview.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_0012 small.JPG  
    04 JBP WRX

PnP vf30 etc.

try washing your car first, then zoom in all the way and it will help blur out backgrounds. Shoot at sunset and try diff angles and clean backgrounds like a big brick wall