need to know how to make a boarder in photoshop
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on need to know how to make a boarder in photoshop within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i have these pre-matted frames for some pictures. and although the frame SAID it was 5x7 its really not. ...

need to know how to make a boarder in photoshop

so i have these pre-matted frames for some pictures. and although the frame SAID it was 5x7 its really not. its 4 3/4" by 6 3/4" so now i need to re-print all 10 of these photos...the guy at aaron brothers said it wasnt 5x7 cause when people have a perfect 5x7 picture they dont want it to fall out.

anyway, as for my question: i want the black boarder to show up becuase that is where my signature is. thing is whenever i try and resize the picture i can never get it a perfect 4 3/4" by 6 3/4"

so i was wanting to make a seperate layer containing JUST a boarder. that i could make a perfect 4 3/4" by 6 3/4". then transfer the boarder on top of the photo.

know what i mean???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

I don't think you can make a boarder in Photoshop. A boarder is someone who rents a room from you (or a skateboarder).

You're wanting a border. Spelling is very important in doing a search.

"I drove like my mother in the first stage" Gigi Galli, WRC driver, Mitsubishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon Elliott
    I don't think you can make a boarder in Photoshop. A boarder is someone who rents a room from you (or a skateboarder).

You're wanting a border. Spelling is very important in doing a search.

thanks for laughing at me, i appreciate it alot.

You're welcome. Any time. Glad to help.
    "I drove like my mother in the first stage" Gigi Galli, WRC driver, Mitsubishi.

Yeah, thanks. That was nice. And much easier and less time consuming compared to the antiquated way that I was doing it. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.