CA Beach photo - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on CA Beach photo within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by rallymaniac hey, you posted, we tell you what we think of it. Not our fault that we ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    hey, you posted, we tell you what we think of it. Not our fault that we know something about photography
    If you post crappy done car on the forum you'll get flamed too
    Can you offer him some tips for a better photo next time?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rallymaniac
    hey, you posted, we tell you what we think of it. Not our fault that we know something about photography
    If you post crappy done car on the forum you'll get flamed too
    uhh who said i was getting flammed? im lost here...i just said i was working with a little camera. criticism is never a bad thing in my eyes. sorry if it seemed like that. i appologize.

it's all cool, i guess i got it wrong too,
    i don't see you getting flamed here, just some critique and i compared it to a critique some of members here get for their cars.
    As for the photo, i like how the foreground came out but it affected the sky. Little cameras are ok if you don't know what you're doing, but if you're more serious about your photos you shouldn't even touch them unless you don't care for low quality outcome. Pic like yours are also difficult to capture because of high contrasts, that's why better camera gives you more options to make it look nice (filters, better light metering). You can always take it to PS and try to fix it a bit.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

ummm wanted to attach my version of your pix but it won't let me upload anything. I'm 20MB over the quota
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

normally a point and shoot camera like this is only used for friends and parties. BUT my reeeal camera was left at my house in utah...but luckily im back at my house in utah.

Cali is alright but Hawaii rocks I find the surf and sunsets to be more than lackluster.
    <--- Is that the chick from the food channel???...Giada or something?
    Last edited by rx4mj; 12-19-2005 at 12:54 AM.
    Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rx4mj
    Cali is alright but Hawaii rocks I find the surf and sunsets to be more than lackluster.
    <--- Is that the chick from the food channel???...Giada or something?
    yes it is

Nice!

I took these on Thur. They are not good, nor high res, but you inspired me to post.

=)

-Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.