Subaru WRX Forum banner

CLUBWRX YEARBOOK (no 56K)

51K views 428 replies 117 participants last post by  8007 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, I was really really bored. So I decided to compile everyone's pictures. If you're not included I either could not find your picture or the picture you posted had multiple people so I could not identify which one you were. It only took several hours, so I hope y'all enjoy our ClubWRX Yearbook!!!!!!!! :tongue:

See less See more
#213 ·
FoxRacer said:
Here's one of me and my big brother. I'm the shorty with the scarf.
Hahah I look like a fool. :)
Not at all!
Welcome to the cadre of folks misguided enough to post their likeness on ClubWRX. :wiggles:

#220 ·
RayfieldsWRX said:
+ magickal!!!!!11!!
4 eevar! magica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed. Funny thing is that picture was taken only about threeish or so weeks ago in DC on my older brother's birthday, where we went to the DC Comedy Club to see Jim Short. It was an interesting night.

You guys remember the black guy that did the commericals for Honda and he was like, "KISS MY BUMPER, JUST KISS MY BUMPER" Howard G? That dude was hilarious.

#222 ·
Integra96 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: @ "platano"

What a weird bunch. Nice job.

WTF???? LOL ...I just found this thread..... errrrrrr why is my name under Eli's pic???

#223 ·
platano said:
WTF???? LOL ...I just found this thread..... errrrrrr why is my name under Eli's pic???
LOL...that's not you!?!? My bad...I pulled most of these pics from the "What the Frick does everyone look like thread" so someone must have posted it and said it was you!

Just send me a pic and I'll slap it up there. :baaa:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.