Subaru WRX Forum banner

CLUBWRX YEARBOOK (no 56K)

51K views 428 replies 117 participants last post by  8007 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, I was really really bored. So I decided to compile everyone's pictures. If you're not included I either could not find your picture or the picture you posted had multiple people so I could not identify which one you were. It only took several hours, so I hope y'all enjoy our ClubWRX Yearbook!!!!!!!! :tongue:

See less See more
#83 ·
hellafastWRX said:
I know - hard to understand. I am a little Neanderthal-ish looking. Protruding brow, large, ungainly and sometimes drag my knuckles on the ground.

I work with SubyPsycho – it is a running joke at work. We have come to the conclusion that I was frozen in a block of ice may thousands of years ago, thawed out and have somehow found a place in modern society. One of those “you had to be there” to understand things.

#84 ·
04.SPT.WRX said:
I know - hard to understand. I am a little Neanderthal-ish looking. Protruding brow, large, ungainly and sometimes drag my knuckles on the ground.

I work with SubyPsycho – it is a running joke at work. We have come to the conclusion that I was frozen in a block of ice may thousands of years ago, thawed out and have somehow found a place in modern society. One of those “you had to be there” to understand things.
i wasnt talking about what you said.... that was just my initial reaction to this thread. Speedette is spying on me :confused1

#88 ·
ly_br25 said:
What if Speedette is some horny old fart getting his oodies on by loooking at pics of guys and gals from this forum? :confused1: :eek3:
OH you got me! I'm an horny old fart and my name is Rayfields.

Hahahah. jk Ray!

But I really am a horny old fart getting my "oodies" by looking at guys and gals in this car forum, atleast until they put pr0n on the internet. I heard that it'll happen any day now...

:baaa:

#91 · (Edited)
04.SPT.WRX said:
Wow! Really nice work! Worthy of a sticky ... where I do not know.

I did not make it. :(

OK, it really wasn't me, but if you saw the real me I'm not that far off. Ask SubyPsycho.
Is this one yearbook worthy? I hate having my pic taken. :unhappy: I have ONE pic from my ID badge at work. It's not great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.