Subaru WRX Forum banner

CLUBWRX YEARBOOK (no 56K)

51K views 428 replies 117 participants last post by  8007 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, I was really really bored. So I decided to compile everyone's pictures. If you're not included I either could not find your picture or the picture you posted had multiple people so I could not identify which one you were. It only took several hours, so I hope y'all enjoy our ClubWRX Yearbook!!!!!!!! :tongue:

See less See more
#9 ·
bluerex47 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: at number 4 post picture of platano...er eli. :rotfl:

nice yearbook...wheres andrew? really though wow...that must have taken a long time.
I couldn't find a pic of andrew!!!!!!!! I pretty much got all these pics out of the "What the Frick does everyone look like" thread.

If you're picture's not up there, send it to me or put it in the above mentioned thread and I'll gladly add it!!!!!!!! :tongue:

#10 ·
wow thats great!!!!
it sure beats scrolling thru all those pages.
:thumbup:

#13 ·
GeneralGeeWhiz said:
Heather, im speechless, this is amazing! :eek3: *Stands and gives a standing ovation* :)
+1

I'm still blown away. This is above and beyond pretty much anything I have seen for this forum. I don't think anyone here would ever even attempt this. I don't think i'd be able to keep the names straight.

BTW, i like how your name is in red heather ;)

~myke

#15 ·
mykedude said:
+1

I'm still blown away. This is above and beyond pretty much anything I have seen for this forum. I don't think anyone here would ever even attempt this. I don't think i'd be able to keep the names straight.

BTW, i like how your name is in red heather ;)

~myke
Hahahaha, thanks for the compliments myke!!!!! And of course my name is in red, save the best for last! jk :tongue: Teehee.

And to think I was gonna get flamed for this......I almost even deleted my work half-way thru because I realized what a dork I was doing this!!!! But F' it! It was fun! :D

#25 · (Edited)
You are ALL UGLY! :wiggles:

-Chris

No Weasel or myself thank god :rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.