Subaru WRX Forum banner

CLUBWRX YEARBOOK (no 56K)

51K views 428 replies 117 participants last post by  8007 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, I was really really bored. So I decided to compile everyone's pictures. If you're not included I either could not find your picture or the picture you posted had multiple people so I could not identify which one you were. It only took several hours, so I hope y'all enjoy our ClubWRX Yearbook!!!!!!!! :tongue:

See less See more
#227 ·
Speedette said:
LOL...that's not you!?!? My bad...I pulled most of these pics from the "What the Frick does everyone look like thread" so someone must have posted it and said it was you!

Just send me a pic and I'll slap it up there. :baaa:

yeah ..Im in that thread.... the one you used was a pic I edited of Eli with a ***** enlarger

I'll get an updated one later

#234 ·
c00lbeans said:
hey speedette did it ever occur to you to put the year book in alphabetical order? i didnt read the whole thread so i dont know if this issue has been addressed
Yes, but at this point it's still being continually updated and will take many hours to put it in order. I haven't decided yet.

#237 ·
c00lbeans said:
well then he dosnt need to worry about an ass raping becuase it was all a joke
In VERY poor taste. You'd be well advised to delete that post before he or a mod sees it.

#251 ·
Trainrex said:
I've met teh Weasel. He actually looks alot more like Winston Churchill.

I'll never be teh same
At first glance he doesn't even seem like a car fanatic. But then you get to talk to him and you just know ..:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.