Just some pictures of my equipment...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Just some pictures of my equipment... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I also use the Sigma 70-300 DG but its in the shop for a focusing problem...do you know what extended ...

Just some pictures of my equipment...(56k? sorry not this time.)

I also use the Sigma 70-300 DG but its in the shop for a focusing problem...do you know what extended warranties taste like?.....Just how it smells! Delicious!!!

Last edited by deadwithoutyou; 11-12-2005 at 08:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that is one hell of a dirty camera
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

am i the only one who thinks that taking pictures of a camera is weird?
    t3h Z w00t!!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #12
    ???
    ooo you touched my tra la la
    Quote Originally Posted by ShardAerithes
    My buddy has an SRT-4, I watched him beat an F-16 from a roll.

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar

OMGGGGGGGGG!!! Teh left-handed body is SOOOOOOOOOOO JDM yo!!!!11
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHN91709
    am i the only one who thinks that taking pictures of a camera is weird?
    Not when you're trying to show off something Although, I'm not totally sure what's being shown off here, nor why it's mirrored...
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

i have the sigma 24-70 macro. it is the biggest POS ever. I will never buy and off brand lense agian. the canon 24-70 is DEF worth the price

Could this be the beginning of a "Show your Camera Gear" thread? If so, please take a moment to clean your gear first. It hurts me to see a camera that dirty and not be at a motocross track. That's just nasty, nor does it bode well if you ever wanted to sell it on-line in the future. It speaks volumes about how one cares for their equipment.

just my 2 cents.

Peace,

Curtis

please...this thing thta dirty. give me a break. i was in europe for 3+ months. as long as my pictures are clean, thats all really care about.

i would buy canon lens's but i dont have that kind of bank roll.

i like the sigma macro lens, it hasnt given me anything to complain about so far.

whats your dispute with it c00lbeans?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    Not when you're trying to show off something Although, I'm not totally sure what's being shown off here, nor why it's mirrored...
    well in case i didnt make it clear in the title, im TRYING to show off my equipment...i guess i failed.

oh and its mirrored cause when i was flipping it i accidently hit the wrong "flip." and i was too lazy to change it back.

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    Well, I wouldn't take pictures of my dirty car either if I was trying to show it off, so I'd apply that same logic toward anything else too. As far as the pictures being clean, I don't see them as being clean either...most of them are pretty soft and the white balance is a little too warm for my tastes. Also, since you have a bunch of stuff in the background, it's distracting to the subject. Plus, since you were "too lazy" to not fixed the mirrored image, it seems like you weren't taking the time to make sure you had a clean image either.
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)

i dont see cameras and cars in the same eye. i look at my camera like a strictly performance piece. what it DOES is more important than what it LOOKS like. i also realize that you should take care of things you respect and appreciate. and i do appreciate my camera, very much in fact. i just never really thought it was that bad. and as for the distracting "stuff" in the background. i wasnt really trying to make some magazine quality shots here. i was just snapping some quick shots with some 3 mega pixle kodak camera that was in the office. so im sorry if the white balance is off for your taste. unless your talking about my "other" pictures that i took with the pictured canon, and if thats the case then i can't really talk. you are obviously a better photographer than i, and constructive critisism isn't a bad thing in my eyes.

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    No worries...I'm just critiquing based on what you described as what you were trying to accomplish

Quote Originally Posted by deadwithoutyou
    whats your dispute with it c00lbeans?

this lens is not sharp. the zoom ring sucks is not smooth and when its at 24mm the weight of the lens will easily make it slip out to 40mm. The auto focus is noisy, slow and inaccurate. The it wont auto focus at night even with auto focus assist beams from a 580ex flash. I regret buying this lens. I have used my friends canon 24-70 and a tamron 24-70. The tamron is way lighter and bit better but the canon its just amazing and orgasmicly sharp.

please...this thing thta dirty. give me a break. i was in europe for 3+ months. as long as my pictures are clean, thats all really care about.
    dude i was taking pictures at a gravel event of European Rally Championship where cars are flying by you and cover all of the area in thick dust, and my camera looks cleaner than yours.
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    oh and its mirrored cause when i was flipping it i accidently hit the wrong "flip." and i was too lazy to change it back.
    The day I get too lazy to hit CTRL+Z, will someone please euthanize me?
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

Quote Originally Posted by chanwahyaoh
    The day I get too lazy to hit CTRL+Z, will someone please euthanize me?
    ok, i'll admit...that was funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.