A service request for a service organization! Photoshop it please! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on A service request for a service organization! Photoshop it please! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok dude, fattened the text and enlarged it a bit. see how ya like it. I would bring it to ...

Ok dude, fattened the text and enlarged it a bit. see how ya like it. I would bring it to the place where you would embroider it and ask them how it might look. Click the picture and that is the full size imge.

tell me how everything works out dude

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks!

sorry if this sounds nit-picky, but is it possible to keep the spacing between the "c" in Music and the treble clef spacing a bit more breathable? Or in more understandable terms, can the words be a bit further away from the clef? It feels a bit too close, even though it's because of my request for it to be enlarged.
    Besides that, I just printed one and the size looks pretty good.Thanks!

-JonShaw
    Don't forget the times you've had, the miracles you've witnessed. They are meant to stay. They are the most precious times you will have in this life, while on this earth, until we meet HIm up above.
    '

I kinda circled the points i'm talkin bout...just in case my english really does suck so much

Don't forget the times you've had, the miracles you've witnessed. They are meant to stay. They are the most precious times you will have in this life, while on this earth, until we meet HIm up above.
    '

Ok dude, moved the space alittle more again as you requested.

right click save as

tell me how everything works out dude

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12