My wrx art
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My wrx art within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I am taking a computer art class in school, and already know most of the stuff that they are teaching ...

My wrx art

I am taking a computer art class in school, and already know most of the stuff that they are teaching me... so i had some extra time and started to draw a wrx.

Its not done but just thought it looked cool.

If anyone is wondering i used photoshop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails draw1.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    That looks awesome. Show us the end product.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

wow thats awesome you got skills
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

looks awsome. Do you use a mouse or one of them fancy pen things? Any special plugins? I have seen some cool 3dsmax cars drawn, yet to see a wrx model though.

I use the mouse...
    thanks for the comments ill be sure to post the end result

That is just awesome, nice work and keep us updated! Next step, do it in solidworks or another 3D modeling program
    2006 SGM STi Cobb Stage II

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.