look what i found at the beach!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on look what i found at the beach! within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i went to sandy hook in new jersey today with some friends, they don't lie about jersey beaches being dirty ...

look what i found at the beach!

i went to sandy hook in new jersey today with some friends, they don't lie about jersey beaches being dirty and needle-infested!

rusty nails too!

what might have happened

after all that ridiculousness, some nicer pics

there is an old abandoned fort near the end of the hook

superwagon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice pics.

if thats you, you look like the dude from system of a down.

it's not me, it's my friend. i'll let him know though, he's gotten comments that he looks like jesus a lot, and a few others actually. it's the hair and beard that does it.
    superwagon!

haha, yea I get the jesus comments every once in awhile too.

wow he does look like Serj (system of a down) and jesus wow

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Hahaha the pic of the needle makes me laugh. Ive been up and down the shore and seen them on so many occassions. Im about 5 mins from sandy hook. Ive also seen other terrible things on the shore, nws tho.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

it just blew my mind cause i had never seen that before, though i joked about it a lot. but i just looked down at one point and there it was right next to me. i was glad i was wearing shoes. two of my friends weren't and they were pretty freaked out.

i told the people who were sitting nearby to be careful because there was a needle, and they just looked at me like i was insane. i was just being nice, but whatever.
    superwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by boolean
    it just blew my mind cause i had never seen that before, though i joked about it a lot. but i just looked down at one point and there it was right next to me. i was glad i was wearing shoes. two of my friends weren't and they were pretty freaked out.

i told the people who were sitting nearby to be careful because there was a needle, and they just looked at me like i was insane. i was just being nice, but whatever.
    The people you told were prolly out of towners. Yeh dude tell your friends be careful. I once was checking the waves at a beach in Deal NJ and before I set foot on the beach you could see over like 25 needles and other junk washed up on the shores.
    Uncle Lewie

Quote Originally Posted by boolean

you should have poked them with it. hehe

jeeez.... the people that getHIV and like dont even know.. are probly those people thinking needles yea sure there are and then they get stabed.
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

I am absolutley astonished to see that crap. I just moved from Hawaii to LA and am absolutley amazed to see the beaches as dirty as they are, much less to be finding needles and whatever else you saw. I think that people forget that these beaches started out without one single piece of trash bottle cap or my favorite cigg butts. I guess we all get used to things the way they are and expect it to get gradually worse.

welcome to sandy hook

i was there today as well, just out on my boat, safe from needles, nails, trash, tamp-....you know what other crap is out there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redline927
    welcome to sandy hook

i was there today as well, just out on my boat, safe from needles, nails, trash, tamp-....you know what other crap is out there lol
    I was out to today on the boat, we went further then we should have, passed the statue of liberty.
    Today though the water looked a little clearer then usual.
    Luckily I have not seen that garbage floating in the water while swimming.

Do you have any more shots of the army bases and what not?
    Uncle Lewie

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.