Photo shoot: first attempt at shooting raw & post processing (no dialup) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Photo shoot: first attempt at shooting raw & post processing (no dialup) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Pretty decent! My suggestions: Taking them at a different time of day might help. When the sun is that intense, ...

Pretty decent!

My suggestions: Taking them at a different time of day might help. When the sun is that intense, the contrast from shadows can be a bit overpowering.

Try desaturating just a bit in some of the really colorful ones, and play with the temperature in 4&5.

If #2 was taken in that same spot at night, it would rock.

Driving on a more open road (not surrounded by trees) will make the motion pics better - as it is right now, there is almost too much to look at and be distracted by - especially the reflection of trees in the windshield.

Really good angles on all of these! You've definitely got an eye for it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pictures look great, love the Gram lites. Lets see some night shots!

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny
    Pretty decent!

My suggestions: Taking them at a different time of day might help. When the sun is that intense, the contrast from shadows can be a bit overpowering.

Try desaturating just a bit in some of the really colorful ones, and play with the temperature in 4&5.

If #2 was taken in that same spot at night, it would rock.

Driving on a more open road (not surrounded by trees) will make the motion pics better - as it is right now, there is almost too much to look at and be distracted by - especially the reflection of trees in the windshield.

Really good angles on all of these! You've definitely got an eye for it.
    Great feedback! thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TigsteRz
    nice pics, on a side note, where did u get those rays center caps =p im dying to find those.
    I got them from SIX Autoworks (Clubwrx.net vendor). I got them with the wheels in one of thems package deals.

And now that my tripod came - night shots will be coming soon. My friend is having a car meet in the next couple of weeks, so I'm going to do my end of summer full-detail before that and will get in some more.

Thanks again everyone
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12