Olympus? Good product?

This is a discussion on Olympus? Good product? within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What do you guys think of the camera company olympus? I really wanna buy my g.f. a digital camera, because ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar

Olympus? Good product?

What do you guys think of the camera company olympus? I really wanna buy my g.f. a digital camera, because she never had one nor will she ever have the extra cash to spend on one. I found this olympus today while I was in Manhattan (at a very reputable place) for 250. It is 5.0 megapixels, and the model number is D630zoom.
    Any opinion/suggestions would be nice, so I dont waste money.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've got an Olympus E10, and it's an awesome camera! It's only 4 MP, but that really doesn't matter anyway, unless you're printing the pics. I think they make great cameras. I haven't had a single problem with mine in the ~3 years I've owned it. It takes great pics too!

-Lee

Registered User silver_rex_4eat's Avatar

i got a olympus camedia c-50 zoom..

Its a 5mega pix and has movie mode on it and panorama. I have had it over a year and a half and really like how it takes pictures. For the money you cant go wrong.

chris
    Eibach pro kit, Progress adjustable rear sway bar, helix spherical endlinks, noltec steering rack bushing, 17x7.5 bronze rota tarmac 2 wrapped 225/45/17 yokohama avs es 100, racing brake front rotors, carbotech bobcats front pads, goodrigde ss brake lines, turbo xs axle back, turbo xs type h bov, silencer removal, k and n panel filter, painted blue calipers, and optimum blue top battery, sylvania silverstar headlights and rally lights.

[QUOTE=Fixxxer]I've got an Olympus E10, and it's an awesome camera! It's only 4 MP, but that really doesn't matter anyway, unless you're printing the pics. I think they make great cameras. I haven't had a single problem with mine in the ~3 years I've owned it. It takes great pics too!

Purrrr
    -Bruce

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Wow, those are some awesome pics. Thanks a lot for the reply. Im gonna prolly order it in the AM.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's