Good Price? (Camera)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good Price? (Camera) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; can anyone find a better price??? click...

Good Price? (Camera)

can anyone find a better price??? click
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I saw one better from a guy on ebay. But it was only better by about ten bucks. And I found out recently, buying from a big company is well worth it when something goes wrong. Espesially if they are an authorized dealer.

Look at my NEW AND IMPROVED websites.xsoundphotographyx
    MYSPACE

BE VERY CAREFUL! Tons of camera shops out that looking to make a quick buck and bail out. Check resellerratings.com looks like that shop you found is BAD.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8754.html
    Ben
    2005 Crystal Gray REX W/Premium Package
    TurboXS Stealthback
    XXTuning headers + up-pipe
    Short Shifter
    Momo Airmetal Leather Shift Knob

Pictures | My Site

Digital liquidators is just as bad btw. Shops I can reccomend are Dell with lots o coupons (Just got to be patient) or bhphotovideo.com. Anyone else give a thourough look on resellerratings.com
    Ben
    2005 Crystal Gray REX W/Premium Package
    TurboXS Stealthback
    XXTuning headers + up-pipe
    Short Shifter
    Momo Airmetal Leather Shift Knob

Pictures | My Site

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaman
    Digital liquidators is just as bad btw. Shops I can reccomend are Dell with lots o coupons (Just got to be patient) or bhphotovideo.com. Anyone else give a thourough look on resellerratings.com

I have been working with digital liquidators for a while now and have never had a problem. You just have to be careful not to buy anything else from them thats how they can charge so little. I have bought 3 cameras from them and will be buying another within the next week. I like them for cameras and thats it.

I also use www.keh.com. Thats who I go through to get great deals on med-format stuff. Its pretty much all used stuff but it is always in amazing condition.
    Look at my NEW AND IMPROVED websites.xsoundphotographyx
    MYSPACE

I will put my hat in the ring for onecall.com
    Those doodes are great. Lots in stock, great price and spectacular customer service.
    I would buy from them in a heart beat.

Not as good of price, but Newegg can be trusted.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16830120031

They say their gear is new and comes with a full warranty, I'd get it, thats a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaman
    BE VERY CAREFUL! Tons of camera shops out that looking to make a quick buck and bail out. Check resellerratings.com looks like that shop you found is BAD.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller8754.html
    Thanks man ... I usually would not buy from a site like that ... I will keep lookin around and let you guys know what i am going to do ...
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

might want to call and find out if the camera comes in the box wiht the battery and charger and all its booklets. sometimes they dont tell you, you have to pay extra for the little stuff that makes it work. or you can go to BH and get a fair price, good service and wont get forked in the arse

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.