Go-Go dancer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Go-Go dancer within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Thought Heather here would be a little more of an intresting subject for my new 70-300 lens than the birds ...

Go-Go dancer

Thought Heather here would be a little more of an intresting subject for my new 70-300 lens than the birds and ducks I was about 15 feet away and at 92mm for these, I thought they came out pretty good considering the VERY low light in the club. I will be doing a proper photoshoot with Heather in a few weeks, it will be her first time I'll put up a few of them.

[image]http://img35.imagevenue.com/loc221/th_abe_Picture_2683_copy.jpg[/image]
    [image]http://img30.imagevenue.com/loc45/th_515_Picture_2583_copy.jpg[/image]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

umm, the face kills it.
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

I hope those are just bad pictures and it was taken at an awkward moment cause damn she looks like a man.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Thats funny because everyone else who has seen these pics have been drooling over her and saying she looks like a cross between Paris Hilton and Christina Aguilera. I wouldn't really go that far but I think she is hot, different strokes for different folks

I Support ClubWRX
    Those are some haaaaaard miles on that unit. And I don't mean highway miles, I mean offroad miles going through jumps and puddles and isht.

I'm sure she's hot in person, but based on those pics alone there is no way you could convince me that I'm not looking at a tranny.
    Saab 9-2x Black; EcuTek Tuned, Maddad TBE, STi muffler, KB Shifter&Bushings,STi Suspension,Silencer Delete, K&N, SSR Comps w/ BFG KDW's, JDM STi Intercooler, Noltec Alignment Plates, 20MM RSB, blah, blah, blah

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad W
    I'm sure she's hot in person, but based on those pics alone there is no way you could convince me that I'm not looking at a tranny.
    I can see the resemblance

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Those are some haaaaaard miles on that unit. And I don't mean highway miles, I mean offroad miles going through jumps and puddles and isht.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

Man, good thing you guys don't photograph models because you aren't very good judges of potential talent She has no modeling experience so I told her to sign up on a modeling forum and within a day she had a ton of well known photographers wanting to work with her, good thing I have exclusive rights to her first shoot

Here are a couple more

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mball
    She has no modeling experience so I told her to sign up on a modeling forum and within a day she had a ton of well known photographers wanting to work with her
    "Work with her" is the key phrase

"She's a man baby, yeah!" - Austin Powers

Wow, she really does look like a man in some of those shots. And her complexion/color of her face doesn't match her body in some other shots so it looks like a potential photoshop of a head onto a body. Not saying it is. Just saying her facial features, plus her make up don't bode well for her in certain light/angles.

Is her name Lola by chance? Just kidding.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

"Man, good thing you guys don't photograph models because you aren't very good judges of potential talent"

Actually we're your audience, the people who sit around on the internet looking at pics of (or chatting with) hot babes all day. Her body is smoking, but I don't know how she could make her face look that bad if she really isn't. Her nose is pretty bad and her jowls look kinda bloated, almost like a fat girls head on a hot body. The eye make up is weird and definitely has an odd effect too. I think your photography is very good, so the issue is more likely with the subject matter....
    Saab 9-2x Black; EcuTek Tuned, Maddad TBE, STi muffler, KB Shifter&Bushings,STi Suspension,Silencer Delete, K&N, SSR Comps w/ BFG KDW's, JDM STi Intercooler, Noltec Alignment Plates, 20MM RSB, blah, blah, blah

Quote Originally Posted by Chad W
    Actually we're your audience, the people who sit around on the internet looking at pics of (or chatting with) hot babes all day. Her body is smoking, but I don't know how she could make her face look that bad if she really isn't. Her nose is pretty bad and her jowls look kinda bloated, almost like a fat girls head on a hot body. The eye make up is weird and definitely has an odd effect too. I think your photography is very good, so the issue is more likely with the subject matter....
    Yep, I hear ya. I will definitley have her makeup different (better) when I shoot with her so don't worry about that. As for her skin tones..as I mentioned, the lighting in there was usually nightclub quality, low and crappy so the flash did its thing. She is beautiful in person and will look much better in a proper photoshoot.

I'd pee in her butt.
    "oh her face looks like a man"
    Well, wrap a flag around it and consider it your patriotic duty to hit it.

in both posts, half of the pics are ok. her body is great, but I do agree her face looks manly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast