Go-Go dancer - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Go-Go dancer within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Trainrex Those are some haaaaaard miles on that unit. And I don't mean highway miles, I mean ...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Those are some haaaaaard miles on that unit. And I don't mean highway miles, I mean offroad miles going through jumps and puddles and isht.

Thats funny sh+t I dont care who you are

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ian
    She feel out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, also know as butter face

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    She feel out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, also know as butter face

+1 for that

great bod but needs some work on the face
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Okay guys, this forum is "a forum devoted to photography and Photoshop discussion, tips and tricks, and Photoshop requests," not to judge the bonage factor of a model.

Now, butterface aside (sorry, I couldn't resist...haha), shooting in a club is a very tough situation. Being so far away, I would probably suggest using a high ISO to keep things in focus, and not use the flash. That should make the colors nicer too since you won't have the flash's harsh light.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Her face might not be the greatest, but that's what they make rags and flags for, so you can F her for old glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo
    shooting in a club is a very tough situation. Being so far away, I would probably suggest using a high ISO to keep things in focus, and not use the flash. That should make the colors nicer too since you won't have the flash's harsh light.
    No flash? It would have looked 10 times worse and blurry as hell from the lack of light. When I say low lighting, I mean hardly any and only one tiny little light on her from the DJ booth upstairs. I played around with diferent settings and got blurry pics, the settings I shot these at were the best I could get.

70-300mm tele zoom lens set at 92mm
    Shutter: 1/60
    F/4.0
    ISO:400
    Last edited by mball; 07-11-2005 at 06:37 PM.

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Ahhh well if the lighting was really that bad...then yeah not too much you can do...haha. You even tried ISO 1600 with no flash and couldn't get anything?
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Senior Editor and Photographer, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 2010 A4, still to be named | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

summarized: never flood concert lighting or club lighting with your on camera flash. use slow speed flash sync or a lens with a very large aperture and a bearable shutter speed to get those standout shots you're looking for

concerts and clubs have amazing lighting, if you are lucky/experienced enough to capture it. i've shot in dark clubs before, and yeah they are dark, but i'm sure there were strobes and lasers everywhere... i mean how else would you see all the hot ladies?
    this is the kind of situation where you may be limited by your equipment... see if you can get your hands on a 50mm f1.4 or if thats too much of an investment then a 50mm f1.8 might work too... even shooting at 1/30th at f1.8 should yield something at 1600 iso. unfortunately, f4 is going to give you a lot of trouble shooting anything moving when you are indoors.
    if you still cant get anything that way, another way to make a situation like this interesting is using slow speed flash sync... combine your flash with a slow shutter speed like 1/5 or 1/2 second for a frozen image combined with some interesting lighting and streaking. its not easy to do and takes practice and luck too, but if you score a good one it'll be way more rewarding than shooting with straight flash.
    i'm gonna look now to see if i can find some of my old club shots just to post up as an example... not saying they'll be great but they might help to illustrate my point a bit.
    bryan
    p.s. your shots look properly exposed and sharp so kudos on that... i just think there's a whole lot in a club to take advantage of for some really great photos. and for the record, i'd hit it
    Last edited by Wrinkleboi; 07-11-2005 at 07:28 PM.

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

some of these were shot with my 50mm f1.8 but most were shot with my 17-35mm f2.8...
    it just might help for you to see whta you can do with mixing flash and the cool lighting around you... it was real dark in this club, believe me... just shooting wide open with slow shutter speeds at high iso and a little pop of the flash let me expose these how i wanted...

and here's a photo i thought you might enjoy, but not becuase of the photography i was in love with that girl for those 6 hours or so...

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

pretty decent picture, just need lighting better. and i agree she looks kinda like a metalyretared child her eyes are all unperportional and cockeyed looking.
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Haha Brian that reminds me

"Put a flag over her face and do her for your country!"
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

Quote Originally Posted by PolarisSnT
    Haha Brian that reminds me

"Put a flag over her face and do her for your country!"

Yep, just one of the varients out there floating around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12