First real pics of my car - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on First real pics of my car within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i know its easy i rebadged my old protege from PROTEGE5 MAZDA to FAMILIA TURBO verdgo - yea i know. ...

i know its easy i rebadged my old protege from PROTEGE5 MAZDA to FAMILIA TURBO

verdgo - yea i know. but after washing and waxing i had to go to a meeting at work and didnt have time to take a pic anywhere but my ghetto.

whoever asked - the pics are from a Canon S70 which i got for free from the referral sites. its like 450 bucks i think if you buy it though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice pics
    Vibrant cat-back exhaust. Black silver rim ADR 18"/ kuhmo 225/40/18. kenwood deck, 2 12" kenwood excelons w/ 1100W kenwood amp. Cobb acessport------------coming soon

looks good, too bad its pretty much stock (like mine ) Id say debadge the trunk too, who cares if everyone has their trunk debaged on here, how often do you run into other wrx's on the street? I know I hardly ever have run ins and when I do its usually stock wrx's with the trunk still badged.

I like it when people ask me "what kind of car is that"...

When your parents warned you about peer pressure, somehow i dont think they had this in mind. debadge it!!!! come onnnnnn. eeeverybodys doin it!

yea man do it! Its only one time, youll never have to do it again man, I swear, do it!

Looks good. Try taking pics at a different time of day. The pictures are somewhat overexposed and the blue looks dull.

Touch her up in P-shop and try for a later time of the day. Besides that i like em.

Shave that a$$!

Here's an old pic of my car (when it was too dark out lol). Shaved the "WRX and Impreza" off.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

i dont thinkt he blue looks dull at all. maybe next weekend ill debadge. the photos are touched up, and it was taken around 330pm.

im not trying to be a douche or anything but i thinkt he pictures look better than the one you posted, quality wise so maybe im not understanding what youre asking.

Quote Originally Posted by 05WRX0704
    i dont thinkt he blue looks dull at all. maybe next weekend ill debadge. the photos are touched up, and it was taken around 330pm.

im not trying to be a douche or anything but i thinkt he pictures look better than the one you posted, quality wise so maybe im not understanding what youre asking.
    The picture is just to show you an debadge option. I posted that it was taken at the wrong time. the lighting was too dark.

But your pictures look over exposed where the sunlight reflects off the paint and it looks dull. its not as rich or as bright a blue in some areas.

Im not saying you did anything wrong. I was just saying that lighting is something to consider and if the sun wasnt so strong when you took the pics they would look even better.

Sorry if you took any offense to what i said.

now i understand what youre saying, sorry if im a bit touchy ive been all over this county today looking for a decent sheet set for a king sized bed...but everyoen has CAL-KING and not just king...anyhow... so if the sun is really bright what setting would you change?

Quote Originally Posted by 05WRX0704
    now i understand what youre saying, sorry if im a bit touchy ive been all over this county today looking for a decent sheet set for a king sized bed...but everyoen has CAL-KING and not just king...anyhow... so if the sun is really bright what setting would you change?
    Decrease the exposure. that will decrease the amount of light coming into the lense.

I thougth Cal-King is just 6" longer. you could tuck it under the mattress.

yea but the fitted sheet part wont fit right (its 4 inches longer) because the corners are pre-elastizied, and its also 4 inches narrower.

Nice pics!

definately some new pics in a good location soon as the rims get here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12