What the FRICK does everyone look like?(Non Pic posts subject to pruning) - Page 78
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1745

This is a discussion on What the FRICK does everyone look like?(Non Pic posts subject to pruning) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX +1 It would be difficult to explain how little I care about clothing styles or brands. ...

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    +1
    It would be difficult to explain how little I care about clothing styles or brands.
    I'm not so much into how I appear to others, because I really don't care. However, being comfortable is a different story. I don't like the stuff they sell at Walmart and the like because it's just not comfortable. Seeing as how it's probably frowned upon to run around naked, I'll spend money on the more expensive stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I'm not so much into how I appear to others, because I really don't care. However, being comfortable is a different story. I don't like the stuff they sell at Walmart and the like because it's just not comfortable. Seeing as how it's probably frowned upon to run around naked, I'll spend money on the more expensive stuff.
    I agree with you here Jimmy. Denim that will leave road rash on your balls and **** like that..unfortunately it usually is one of those cases that you get what you pay for with a lot of clothing. For kids? Walmart is fine...they are going to be running around and destroying them and growing up through them faster than you can imagine (Well, Ray can imagine it...) but my own clothes? I'll pay a little more for some quality threads. Like I was saying before, my favorite pair of American Eagle jeans which had the softest denim ever, just got a hole in the crotch. I paid $35 for them about 6 or 7 years ago. Another good thing to do is hit up slightly above Walmart quality stores like Target and Kohls. They have some nice clothes for good prices. If I'm feeling like wanting more expensive stuff (I love Ralph Lauren Polo clothes...really is very well made), I'll go outlet shopping or hit up Macys/Lord and Taylor and places like that for all the crazy sales they always have. Usually works out.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Thats because thats the only place I shop at.That and Sax Fifth Ave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Neiman Marcus or GTFO.
    more money than brains..
    LOL
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

I Support ClubWRX
    +1 on Lord & Taylor
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Kohls has some good deals, here and there, but you guys were talking Neiman Marcus and Sax 5th Avenue. I can see no point in the near future where I will give either of those stores my money...just different priorities.

What did you expect? I'm an engineer, for God's sake! I wear khaki-colored pants pretty much all the time.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I agree with you here Jimmy. Denim that will leave road rash on your balls and **** like that..unfortunately it usually is one of those cases that you get what you pay for with a lot of clothing. For kids? Walmart is fine...they are going to be running around and destroying them and growing up through them faster than you can imagine (Well, Ray can imagine it...) but my own clothes? I'll pay a little more for some quality threads. Like I was saying before, my favorite pair of American Eagle jeans which had the softest denim ever, just got a hole in the crotch. I paid $35 for them about 6 or 7 years ago. Another good thing to do is hit up slightly above Walmart quality stores like Target and Kohls. They have some nice clothes for good prices. If I'm feeling like wanting more expensive stuff (I love Ralph Lauren Polo clothes...really is very well made), I'll go outlet shopping or hit up Macys/Lord and Taylor and places like that for all the crazy sales they always have. Usually works out.
    Ross is a good place to get the higher end clothing for cheaper.

I Support ClubWRX
    Old Navy for everything here. They practically give clothes away at the end of each season.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Kohls has some good deals, here and there, but you guys were talking Neiman Marcus and Sax 5th Avenue. I can see no point in the near future where I will give either of those stores my money...just different priorities.

What did you expect? I'm an engineer, for God's sake! I wear khaki-colored pants pretty much all the time.
    I know you were the first to make the mistake but it's "Sachs"

Ross is a good place to get the higher end clothing for cheaper.
    Marshalls, TJ Maxx...all of them. I do go there pretty frequently. Good call!

Kohls has some good deals, here and there, but you guys were talking Neiman Marcus and Sax 5th Avenue.
    Someone didn't properly pick up on my advanced internet sarcasm

Neiman Marcus sells their own branded helicopters for $7 million for Jesus's sake! I feel like a lowly peasant even ever walking into one of those stores.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    TJ Maxx and Ross are BA. I get business-casual clothes there all the time... slacks cost like $15-20
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Old Navy, Aeropostale, and American Eagle for me. JCPenney for dress clothes, although business casual in west coast high tech companies is pretty much jeans and a polo, so I don't have many dressy clothes. I can count on one hand how often I've worn a suit to work. Even the VP wears t shirts from time to time.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    Someone didn't properly pick up on my advanced internet sarcasm
    Hey now, you're single. For all I know, you may be able to buy your clothes at Goldman-Sex.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I shop shop Norstroms regularly. Their stuff isn't cheap but it looks like it costs more than it does and it is super easier to care for.

I also live 5 miles from an outlet mall which has some ok/decent deals on some name brands.

I shop more for convienence than price but everybody else I need to feel I'm getting value for my money.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Lose.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

I Support ClubWRX
    No its not.Its "Saks". Ignorant rural folk.

I buy my D&G & Armani there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I shop shop Norstroms regularly.
    The Secret agents allows that?I thought you guys had regulation suits with wiring & stuff.
    Last edited by rage-wrx; 03-12-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.