What the FRICK does everyone look like?(Non Pic posts subject to pruning) - Page 114
Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1717

This is a discussion on What the FRICK does everyone look like?(Non Pic posts subject to pruning) within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by rage-wrx Wait a second. In Planet Fitness if you drop a weight they ring a alarm? Hahahaha,WTF? ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Wait a second. In Planet Fitness if you drop a weight they ring a alarm? Hahahaha,WTF? I actually support not dropping weights. But an alarm? bahaha.

Thankfully the old people at my Bally's can barely lift weights. So no dropping.
    A friend of mine was at his planet fitness when someone grunted pretty loud and they asked him to leave....

On the topic of gym noises, I work out at LA Fitness and one of the employees that works there also lifts after his shift, which happens to be when I work out. Well, I find this hilarious but I can see how it would be annoying, anyhow, he yells "Hulk Smash!" before every set on the bench. Haha, echoes throughout the whole gym.
    Last edited by McBill; 05-07-2014 at 10:01 PM.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not a fan of the weight dropping either. I'm also a HUGE hater of those so called "Big Guys/Tough Guys" that never clean up after themselves. They want to carry over 300+lbs to whatever they're doing and then do their half reps with their BS spotters. Finally they finish their sets and leave 6-8 plates on the bar! Steams me up. I usually have to go over and embarrass them. I usually shout "HEY!!" You guys are sooooooo strong, How about you pick up these EFFIN' WEIGHTS... LOL its fun. They usually get all bent out shape after they clean up. Mumbling things under their breath. Don't recommend everyone to try it, but to those certain few. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by BOshea View Post
    I'm not a fan of the weight dropping either. I'm also a HUGE hater of those so called "Big Guys/Tough Guys" that never clean up after themselves. They want to carry over 300+lbs to whatever they're doing and then do their half reps with their BS spotters. Finally they finish their sets and leave 6-8 plates on the bar! Steams me up. I usually have to go over and embarrass them. I usually shout "HEY!!" You guys are sooooooo strong, How about you pick up these EFFIN' WEIGHTS... LOL its fun. They usually get all bent out shape after they clean up. Mumbling things under their breath. Don't recommend everyone to try it, but to those certain few. Enjoy
    The worst are the idiots who put about 6 or 7 plates+ on each side of the leg press sled...just to do a set of 5 with totally incorrect form...and leave the weights on there. Such asshats.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by BOshea View Post
    The worst are the idiots who put about 6 or 7 plates+ on each side of the leg press sled...just to do a set of 5 with totally incorrect form...and leave the weights on there. Such asshats.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

MTM
    leave your weights out...

Burpeess for you. Then you pick them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    OHHHH you're talking about the NOT deep knee bends. Definitely not allowed at Planet Fitness. Lunk alarm would be going off like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    OHHHH you're talking about the NOT deep knee bends. Definitely not allowed at Planet Fitness. Lunk alarm would be going off like crazy

BTW... Burpees are for girls. LOL

I Support ClubWRX
    Weightlifing requires dropping weights.

Although the rules state a clean lift must be released in a controlled manner, this in practice means dropping fully loaded bars from overhead.

Without dropping bars from overhead, there is no weightlifting.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

There is a time and place for olympic style lifts. But if you don't have the Rubber Wrapped weight, a specific area (where there is an area for these weights to land safely) designated for these lifts, and a safe area to perform this movements i don't recommend them. its all about safety.

Well im bored so here is me
    I know i look 16 but im not haha
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

I Support ClubWRX
    My best friend / "big sister" and I...
    Last edited by EJ257; 07-01-2014 at 07:46 PM.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Me and my girlfriend in Sevilla, Spain

double post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0025.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	157529