bored last night... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on bored last night... within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by TurbeauxREX You offerred a lot of good shots. If I could make one suggestion, resist the urge ...

Quote Originally Posted by TurbeauxREX
    You offerred a lot of good shots. If I could make one suggestion, resist the urge to place the subject of your photo in the center of the image. Learn the Rule of Thirds and apply it. If your camera has selectable focus points try shifting them off-center. This keeps you from having to use the focus & recompose method, which sometimes results in poor exposures or out of focus images.

For sunsets, get there early and stay late. The time that it takes for the sun to sink from when it is just above the horizon is very short. Sunsets take patience. Also, it has to be pretty dark to get the really saturated colors that pop (without using color correcting software).

Peace,

Curtis

yeah thats what i've been trying to do with the sunsets.. it was all perfect and that cloud comes out of no where

as for high res... sure... which one?
    Me ni utsuru kono yo wa jigoku to iu

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EvilCerealBoX
    as for high res... sure... which one?
    Can you get me a high-res shot of this one? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9.../sunset-13.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.