Got the 300d
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Got the 300d within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; got the camera last week had my first fun with it you can see the pics here www.simulatedreams.deviantart.com i love ...

Got the 300d

got the camera last week had my first fun with it you can see the pics here www.simulatedreams.deviantart.com

i love the camera

I KNOW I NEED A TRIPOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Nah, it was Colonel Mustard, using teh shockAr in teh bedroom.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats! Enjoy it. I'll make the suggestion that you get a quality tripod. I have a cheap-o one and it cannot handle the weight of the D-rebel, especially with a large lens (like the 70-200 4.0L), it swings like a pendulum with any bit of wind.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

Cool, how much was it? I heard you can get the kit for like $500 now which is an incredible deal.

well it was kinda expensive cause i got 50 dollar shipping and 150 dollar , 3 year warrenty it was aroudn 980 bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Nah, it was Colonel Mustard, using teh shockAr in teh bedroom.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.