New photo signature, oppinions wanted. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New photo signature, oppinions wanted. within the Member Show-Off & Photography forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ok a few more. I think I like the last one the best. Still not sure about the Force Photography ...

Ok a few more. I think I like the last one the best. Still not sure about the Force Photography font. I can't seem to find a simple font that looks good, suggestions are welcomed!

Ben
    2005 Crystal Gray REX W/Premium Package
    TurboXS Stealthback
    XXTuning headers + up-pipe
    Short Shifter
    Momo Airmetal Leather Shift Knob

Pictures | My Site

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can use Arial and play with the height, spacing, width and other stuff... arial black is nice too. Impact is clean and bold. Century Gothic is nice as well. If you're using a Mac, Chicago is nice (not sure if it's still a standard font).

I like the 3rd font best I think.

Have you thought about using a tablet to write your name/sig or writing it on a notecard with a black marker and then scanning it? That would be cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflie
    You can use Arial and play with the height, spacing, width and other stuff... arial black is nice too. Impact is clean and bold. Century Gothic is nice as well. If you're using a Mac, Chicago is nice (not sure if it's still a standard font).

I like the 3rd font best I think.

Have you thought about using a tablet to write your name/sig or writing it on a notecard with a black marker and then scanning it? That would be cool too.

That would be kinda cool, but do people need to read it? Not sure.
    Ben
    TurboXS Stealthback
    Short Shifter

Pictures | My Site

Quote Originally Posted by Yodaman

I like that one but still not a fan of the force photography font. As Armin said, it should be classier. Try the eurostile font. I tend to use that as an alternative to arial.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Ok, I think I like this one.

Ben
    TurboXS Stealthback
    Short Shifter

Pictures | My Site

Might I suggest having your name is kinda a clear translusecent print, so you can read it but still see color of image behind and just the company name in full color? Am I explaining what I mean well enough? I suck with words.
    Having no boost is like having never ending lag

Ya you are talking about making it transparent . I think I might instead just use the ForcePhotography tag line, not sure I can't seem to get anything I like. Just got back from lunch and I think the new sig sucks.
    Ben
    TurboXS Stealthback
    Short Shifter

Pictures | My Site

I came up with a variation using the eurostile font I was talking about. I like things that sit as one entity and not look like it is just put together. I also wanted to see how it would look if everything was adjusted to the right sot aht it would look like a decoration in the corner.

This is just my own opinion. I am in no way telling you how you should do it. In the end it is your sig so it's up to you. Anyways, now that i have my little disclaimer outta the way lol.

~myke

I like the idea of having the G swoop down in the middle there, just not a huge fan of the font, and I am thinking it may be much better to just do something simple like so.

Ben
    TurboXS Stealthback
    Short Shifter

Pictures | My Site

I like that last one ben! Plain, simple, to the point. My art teachers have always told me, K.I.S.S. = keep it simple stupid. Corney yes, but they are correct.

~myke

Quote Originally Posted by mykedude
    I like that last one ben! Plain, simple, to the point. My art teachers have always told me, K.I.S.S. = keep it simple stupid. Corney yes, but they are correct.

~myke
    +1 - LOOKS GOOD! I would go with a sans-serif font... it's less likely to get lost in print (especially smaller prints)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.