vancouver meets
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on vancouver meets within the Meetings and Events forums, part of the Canada category; hello fellow vancouverites!!! any meet ups in this area. I own a WRX and don't know anybody with a subie. ...

I Support ClubWRX

Talking vancouver meets

hello fellow vancouverites!!!

any meet ups in this area. I own a WRX and don't know anybody with a subie.

I see so many...but know nobody. I roll around everywhere...Richmond, Burnaby, Vancouver, surrey...etc.

Lets meet up. lets make a meet up. I don't know.

Im pretty bored of hanging out at the tuner shop all the time. they must think im a creepo. LOL!!!!

I do learn a lot there though.

Just looking for fellow owners to share ideas and builds with and go for cruises and harass some expensive sports car with!!!

PEACE,

BLAMMO!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Van city,

Just impossible to make friends or meet people into cars in this city.

As if the women weren't already some of the meanest and most arrogant in the world, I feel even car guys here are hard to make friends with.

I suppose I am the lone 09 WRX owner in all of Vancouver. LOL!!! I see at least 2 or 3 STi's per day. I suppose I am inferior with my WRX. Is there a hidden line in the sand between WRX and STi? Am I not worthy of parking up next to an STi?

I really NEVER see WRX's in Vancouver. All folks got an STi. Wish I had more money!!!!!

Maybe its time I try to pick a street fight with an STi and see where it gets me!!!! LOL!!!!

I am now at Stage 2 and saving more dough for Stage 3 some time in the next 4-5 months.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.