400km fun run in Quebec, 21 July 2013

This is a discussion on 400km fun run in Quebec, 21 July 2013 within the Meetings and Events forums, part of the Canada category; Hi all, The local MSC forum is planning a +/- 250 mile ride on Sunday, July 21st. Rain date is ...

I Support ClubWRX

400km fun run in Quebec, 21 July 2013

Hi all,

The local MSC forum is planning a +/- 250 mile ride on Sunday, July 21st. Rain date is July 28th.

Here's the original post, with a map of the planned route
    https://www.montreal-subaru-club.com...f5dd7d07fd4e35

Meeting place is the "Carrefour Laval" shopping center in Laval, Quebec, "in the parking lot next to the Sheraton's parking lot". It's just across the bridge north of Montreal, about an hour north of I-89 US/CAN border. Departure 11am, OP asks to please be there by 10.30am.

Pit-stop around noon-ish at McD's in Rawdon. The plan is finish up at a pub named "Trois Brasseurs" (Three Brewers) near the departure/arrival point.
    OP suggests bringing communication equipment, i.e. CB/walkie talkie/etc, and video/filming equipment, plans to make a montage of everyone's video.

That about covers everything translated. By the way, though the thread is in French, many of us speak English too.

Maybe see y'all around the way...?
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Bump for this weekend!

Here's a question. My best friend is gonna ride shotgun, but she's like You're gonna let me drive some, right?

Last edited by Shoopster; 07-22-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

I Support ClubWRX
    PICS !

400km, 22 subies, and a beautiful ride through the Laurentians
    MSC Ride 21-07-2013 - Imgur

man what a drive! i miss club events...

say, your previous pics didnt show the shoopster off like these! holy car, whatta finish! and somewhere in the middle of all that subaru...a lone drop top mustang limps back to its stable. great set of photos on a noice cruise!

[QUOTE=Shoopster;3029195]Bump for this weekend!

Here's a question. My best friend is gonna ride shotgun, but she's like You're gonna let me drive some, right?

my wife would ask the same. and i say, "yup! lets go!" *click*seatbelt lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    man what a drive! i miss club events...

say, your previous pics didnt show the shoopster off like these! holy car, whatta finish! and somewhere in the middle of all that subaru...a lone drop top mustang limps back to its stable. great set of photos on a noice cruise!
    Thanks! The others were complimenting the finish too! I mean, I always think the shoop looks good lol (Like a mom) but to hear it from others is fun
    I'll add a couple of good ones to my build thread though, good idea

Here's a couple more links for pictures taken by the others. For those of us who never tire of looking at subies

Flickr: David Laniel's Photostream

Flickr: deadnightwari0r's Photostream

And yes that GT was totally in the way grrrrr I did not go on a Subie-ride to look at a GT's butt for 20km, he was hitting the brakes at every curb, total joykill.

Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopster View Post
    My best friend is gonna ride shotgun, but she's like You're gonna let me drive some, right?
    My wife would ask the same. and i say, "yup! lets go!" *click*seatbelt lol
    She didn't want to drive on the run, finally (phew! lol), 'too much pressure'
    Instead she practiced when we got back to parking lot and then she drove us home.
    Well, halfway home. To dinner. And then after dinner I was like, ok gimme my keys