I know I started explaining what I did in another thread, but I thought I'd make this one since I finally finished it. I apologize for the cut and paste, but it seems silly to rewrite this first part...
I snapped my lip in two and didn't want to shell out the $450 for a new one, so this is what I did:
I bought 4 1"x4" long pieces of metal with 4 staggered holes already drilled in them (bought it at Lowe's). I then used two of the pieces to make a sort of splint for the flat, top part that sits flush with my fender (the piece where the original bolts go through) and the bottom part where it bends back toward the car. I then drilled three holes (in the top and bottom) and bolted the splints onto the lip. I then did the same for the bottom, but only used the metal piece on the inside since you'd see the outer one if it were used.
For some reason, gremlins kept me from posting the pics here. Sorry.