Ok i think i figured it out, when i put in my amp i didn't secure it with a grommet because i couldn't find a hole to put the grommet in. So i just snaked it next to the big grommet on the passenger side behind the down pipe. Apparently it ate through the rubber siding and exposed it to the firewall. So i took out the wire and wrapped it in a crap load of electrical tape and it fixed the problem. Now i only have the normal static where i can hear it but i can't feel it twinge all the way up my arm. I guess the original little static shock made it able to gather the electrons near the site for a monster shock.