Car shaking and engine light flashing
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Car shaking and engine light flashing within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Pease help : ( Does anybody know what it means when the car is shaking in idle and the check ...

Car shaking and engine light flashing

Pease help : (

Does anybody know what it means when the car is shaking in idle and the check engine light is flashing?? It's also very shaky when I take off... this just started happening

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

misfire
    get codes check to find what cylinders are misfiring
    "If the power increases, then I have to spend more money on gas" - Takumi Fujiwara

Build: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...eye-wagon.html

Thanks for your reply!! I got it checked and it came us as cylinder 3 misfire. I'm guessing it could be a spark plug/lead or coil?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

could be, here's a link for troubleshooting a misfire, it may seem overwhelming but just go through these and check off each one until you fix your problem. Feel free to post any more questions or response!
    IF YOU HAVE A MISFIRE CODE ,PLEASE READ THIS!!!
    "If the power increases, then I have to spend more money on gas" - Takumi Fujiwara

Build: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...eye-wagon.html

Quote Originally Posted by mustwarnorcas View Post
    could be, here's a link for troubleshooting a misfire, it may seem overwhelming but just go through these and check off each one until you fix your problem. Feel free to post any more questions or response!
    IF YOU HAVE A MISFIRE CODE ,PLEASE READ THIS!!!
    Thanks so much man I'll have a look and I'll let you know what I find out. Won't be able to do anything until Monday So pissed I can't drive it... Gonna be driving my mums Toyota tarago to work how depressing

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.