I need a list of just rear o2 sensor codes
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I need a list of just rear o2 sensor codes within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Hey everyone Im looking for a list of rear o2 sensor codes i have one that is setting off my ...

I need a list of just rear o2 sensor codes

Hey everyone Im looking for a list of rear o2 sensor codes i have one that is setting off my CEL right now which is p0138. I need just a list off REAR o2 sensor codes because i might be looking at shutting them off i am driving an 11 WRX. Please help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is not the answer you're looking for. I know nothing about your particular car, so I'm making the assumption that your exhaust is a stock as your profile indicates:

in cars with a 32 bit ecu (that ought to include yours), the rear O2 sensor is used for fueling adjustments. I expect that this means that you shouldn't try to ignore the code (unlike in the old GD wrx's).
    David - '05 WRX

Cobb Intake, cobb ap, and SPT exhaust is what i have on there

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.