1) Find leak using the UV dye
2) Drain coolant (may not need to be done if your radiator isn’t as big as my aftermarket one)
3) Take off the front grille
4) Take off top hose of the radiator (Again it may not need to be done if your radiator is smaller). This step is so that there is more space to slip out the condenser.
5) Unbolt the fans, the bracket holding down the radiator, and the bolt holding the condenser which is behind the grille.
6) Unbolt the lines leading to the AC
7) Slip out the old Condenser
8) Replace o-rings, and put it all back together.
With no past experience doing this, the entire thing took me about 2.5 hr.
I hope this helps some of you, and remember to release the pressure in the system before you do this.