2003 WRX "Haynes" manual
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2003 WRX "Haynes" manual within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Does anyone know where I can find a Haynes, chilton, or other similar repair manual for an 03 WRX?? If ...

2003 WRX "Haynes" manual

Does anyone know where I can find a Haynes, chilton, or other similar repair manual for an 03 WRX?? If so it would be greatly appreciated. It seems like my mechanic doesn't know how to fix them and I'm always running back to the shop having it fixed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Impreza Manuals | ken-gilbert.com
    There are the factory service manuals from Subaru free to download in pdf. Some procedures are more difficult than how-to's you can find online but extremely helpful none the less.

Thanks guys great needed and appreciated

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI.WRX View Post
    Impreza Manuals | ken-gilbert.com
    There are the factory service manuals from Subaru free to download in pdf. Some procedures are more difficult than how-to's you can find online but extremely helpful none the less.
    This. The schematics are great for getting part numbers and torque specs too.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I have been searching for a 2011 and up WRX service/repair manual.... does ANYONE know where to find one? Contacted the dealer and they could not even give me an answer...was he just messing with me because how do their mechanics tear rex's apart without manuals

"They" have manuals that cost a couple of hundreds... not available to the general public. Look for the manuals for 08+, most of that should apply.
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.