Trying to replace the fuel filter on my 06 WRX WAGON....need advice on accessing it..

This is a discussion on Trying to replace the fuel filter on my 06 WRX WAGON....need advice on accessing it.. within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Hey guys I need to replace my fuel filter on my wagon... I've been told that my car has the ...

Trying to replace the fuel filter on my 06 WRX WAGON....need advice on accessing it..

Hey guys I need to replace my fuel filter on my wagon... I've been told that my car has the in-tank fueld pump assembly but I can't figure out how to access it. Can I get to it by removing the back seat (like in the sedans) or will I have to drop the tank from the chassis?

Thanks for the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Since the rears are similar, I'd assume you pull up the trunk carpet up and access it through the cover panel on the passenger side. I'd remove the rear seats just so you don't get gas on it.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

When I did mine didn't pull the rear seats just folded them down....fuel pump is located at the right hand side of the trunk where the seat meets the trunk area. Just pull the carpeting and stuff out the way.
    Hawk Eye #1991
    Dirty Crew #11
    Military Militia #1991
    I still don't know how I got this car...