Tranny revs high between shifting (2nd to 3rd)

This is a discussion on Tranny revs high between shifting (2nd to 3rd) within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Hey guys, im new to this forum So heres my situation... I was messing around in the engine for my ...

Unhappy Tranny revs high between shifting (2nd to 3rd)

Hey guys, im new to this forum

So heres my situation... I was messing around in the engine for my HHO install and must have grounded the system somewhere i shouldnt have. When i turned the car on smoke started comming out of the engine on the passenger side. Now the car revs up real high between 2nd and 3rd gear. I'm thinking i fried something tranny related (Dropping resistor? Throttle position sensor? one of the Solenoids?)

Pulled code P1700 Throttle position sensor circuit malfunction for automatic transmission
    and code P103 MAF high input

CEL solid on and AT OIL TEMP is blinking - weird, when i try to reset the code they do not reset.. anyway...

Any ideas what i did to my baby? and what i might do to fix it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Make sure your MAF sensor didn't come undone...as far as the smoke, not sure.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS