No more fogs!

This is a discussion on No more fogs! within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; Ok so I have an 03 wrx. A while ago my driver fog went out. Thought it was the bulb, ...

No more fogs!

Ok so I have an 03 wrx. A while ago my driver fog went out. Thought it was the bulb, nope! Checked all fuses, nope! About a week later I put HID's in my car (low beam only) now whenever I try to turn my fogs on the high beam dash light comes on but it is very dim. Just a few days ago my passenger fog went out as well. Also on a side note I have my DTR'a disconnected. Any help would be great!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    This problem (and more) is solved by removing the HIDs.

??

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    This problem (and more) is solved by removing the HIDs.
    Could putting them in really caused my issues? What if I went with a good brand hid like philips? I love my hid's. How is it directly related to my fogs going out? I see guys with 03's running hid's and their fogs are working.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Boris22 View Post
    Could putting them in really caused my issues? What if I went with a good brand hid like philips? I love my hid's. How is it directly related to my fogs going out? I see guys with 03's running hid's and their fogs are working.
    If it's a Philips HID kit then you got ripped off because you bought fakes. Philips does not make plug and play kits though plenty of companies sell these fakes online.

These people using them in their stock '03 headlights have no business driving in public roads as bugeye headlights are the worst of all Impreza with HIDs in them when it comes to the results.