help... - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on help... within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; i am puttin in an oil presure guage... and i was wondering if there was a tapping for it, because ...

oil presure

i am puttin in an oil presure guage... and i was wondering if there was a tapping for it, because i was told there was. i have an 05 sti

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

DUB
    1. Yes, there is a pre-drilled/tapped spot for an oil pressure sender.

2. This information, complete with installation instructions, is readily available. Search here/nasioc/scoobymods and you should be able to find it easily.

3. Why is this in the Electronic Engine Management forum?

boost guage

i just installed a boost guage on my car and it won't go into a vacumn, and when i m under 10 psi the needlw fulters once i am over 10 psi i it will start to regester. whats the matter? snf i am looking for the tapping for an oil pressure guage on an 05 sti where is it?

help...

my check engine light just went on and the cruise control light is flashing... what is wrong, i just had my clutch replaced.....

I Support ClubWRX
    Take it back and have them scan the code for the CEL, then have them reconnect whatever they left off if need be (guessing).
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

help

i had my clitch replaced today, then i pit about 15 miles on it and the cruise control light started to blink and the check engine light went on.... does any1 know whats wrong?

Nope, even the admin cant mind read and know what code you flashed, get it pulled and then give us something to work off...
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

electronic throttle body or cable? cause with cablt the cruic control is controlled at the throttle body. on the newer ones with electronic, it is patially controlled at throtttle body, and then i know they ahve some kind of selonoid in the transmission that deals with cruise control as well. but still need more to work off of. scan with obdII and let us know what you find
    04' WRB wagon stage 2
    wagon Mafia #1 Where my wagons at?

it was read and no code came up.

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the CEL still on? Does the cruise control still blink?
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I just got the same thing going on in my car today and will be pulling the code tomorrow or tuesday being that I work for a dealership and have a obdII scanner (the perks of working at a dealership)...did your car feel as if it backfired without the noise? that's what mine did. and i have an 07 so it's electronic throttle.
    ~Life is short...DRIVE FASTER!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ajalfano View Post
    i had my clitch replaced today, then i pit about 15 miles on it and the cruise control light started to blink and the check engine light went on.... does any1 know whats wrong?
    Try to get the code pulled, or go a little more in depth at what you were doing when the CEL popped. Also, in case you didn't know, whenever the check engine light comes on your cruise control is automatically disabled. So those two problems probably aren't related.
    06 WRX - Deadbolt Zilla 20g 365AWHP//358AWTQ//TopSpeed
    STi Drivetrain installed by CRE
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #54
    My mod list

electronic boost control?

is an electrionic boost control good for my 2005 sti because i heard that it could leak?

valentine 1 vs. passport 9500i

which radar detector is better a valentine 1 or a passport 9500i?

I Support ClubWRX
    Better at what?

Pick one; either performs well enough that you can shop by ease-of-use features, cost, and after-sale service alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.