Changing tranni oil?

This is a discussion on Changing tranni oil? within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; How do i change tranni oil. I am a newbie and, I DONT LIKE TO SPEND MONEY ON SOMETHING I ...

Changing tranni oil?

How do i change tranni oil. I am a newbie and, I DONT LIKE TO SPEND MONEY ON SOMETHING I COULD DO. Pls helphttp://www.clubwrx.net/forums/images/smilies/screwy.gif

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what year is it?
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

03'

look under the tranny there is a nut loosen it and wala tranny fluid not tranny oil comes out

since u dont know its tranny fluid, not tranni oil take it to some one who knows what they are doing
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Registered User silverbullet>>>'s Avatar
    here look at these steps... DIY: Transmission Fluid Change Good luck
    Turbo XS BOV, ERZ Down Pipe, ERZ catback, Cobb intake, Perrin Turbo inlet, Perrin Up Pipe, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Ultimate Racing 680cc injectors, gm boost solinoid, Exedy clutch, thermo tech turbo heat wrap, perrin light weight pulley,TGV delete's, 8mm intake manifold phenoic spacers, TXS racing FMIC, Tial 38mm wastegate
    Tuned By DPS
    http://www.dpstuning.com
    Team Downshift Member

I Support ClubWRX
    Don't remove the IC, use a long narrow funnel instead. Be sure to use jack stands to properly support the car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thumbs up

Thanks for your advice,

pat

Be careful what you put in there... my first gear syncro doesn't like the valvoline 75w90 i put in. You might want to try the scott's cocktail... but then again I have an '02 and my tranny sucks a lot more...