I backed into a pole tonight =(

This is a discussion on I backed into a pole tonight =( within the Maintenance, service, and repair forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; so i looked through all the tutorials and searched for how to remove it, found one link to a website ...

I backed into a pole tonight =(

so i looked through all the tutorials and searched for how to remove it, found one link to a website but it didnt work..

i backed into a pole tonight going really slow, theres a little scratch and the bumper is pushed in right on the corner. it is not cracked and i was able to push the bottom part back out with my hand, its the top part, right on the corner, that i cant just push back out with my hand. do you guys think i should take the bumper off and just push it back out, or what? i was thinking i could try and get something up there to try and push it back out. if you guys think i should take it off and just push it out, how do you remove the bumper? thanks for the help guys... shizz like this makes me so sad, i hate hurting my suby
    Life is too short for traffic.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

any ideas?
    Life is too short for traffic.

If you can get at the dent from behind the bumper wih out taking it off. i would reccoment getting like a 1/2 or a 3/4 inch dowel and sorta round the head over and tap the other end with a hammer until the dent pops That should work pretty well....damn sry to hear about the mess up though
    pete
    2002 black wrx BuGeYe
    Smokey the bear "Protect our friends damn it"

well honesty u need to take off the bumper if you havent fixed it yet ant take a hammer and tap the center of the dent to push it out and just go around it if you had a dolley ( for body work it would be easier) or if you can use your hand use it i have a shop behind my house were i fix cars and restore them
    |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||_____
    |.........Beer................| ||.....'|";\,___.
    |_...__...______...__..._|_||_|__|__..._|
    ..(@).(@)........(@) (@)................(@)............