Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#1,386 ·
An American joke

the owner tells him the dog is in the back yard. The guy goes into the back yard and sees a mutt sitting there.
"You talk?" he asks. "Yep," the mutt replies. "So, what's your story?"
The mutt looks up and says "Well, I discovered this gift pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leader, cause no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings there and was awarded a batch of medals. Had a wife, a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.
"The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what hewants for the dog. The owner says "Ten dollars." The guy says he'll buy him but asks the owner, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him?" The owner replies, "He's such a liar."

:screwy:

#1,387 ·
Okay Weasel so what dio you think eithwer a P1 or an 04 - 05 STI, ??

I think ther P1 looks lovely but then hasn't the STI more scope for modifications etc.

How's the feul situation in America over here nearly £10 gallon WTF.

Some of my martes have been taklking about converting their cars to run on chip fat !! is that possible !!

#1,390 ·
:rotfl: nice jokes oak1ey, i enjoyed those. ya im here just chillin and posting here and there. work kinda slow. I wont be around tommorow though. the 3rd and final orientation session is all day. (oh boy) lame but gotta do it. heard the mrs wont be on, somthing about undercover work? sounds interesting

#1,391 ·
Don't listen to her mate she just making it look like she's important.

You have to check my thread out in everday imnpreza chat.

Worlds first Chip Fat Scooby.......................and you know I am going to get abused. :p

Also thought I would share with you that I have just been convinced to have my chest shaven for charity.

Not sure if you remeber Magnum PI , but they don't call me monkey for nothing.

And I know it's going to be painful " NO NO NO NOT MY NIPPLES " :mad: Pain !!

#1,393 ·
What did I spell chip as then ?? and whats a dufus you muppet :rotfl:

Only joking - Weasel you have got to sort me out with a Avatar does not have to be the same as yours but maybe some sort of funny character breakdancing or something ??

It would be appreciatted :tongue:

#1,403 ·
Alright lads!

Man...I go away for a short while and the post count is up by 50% - something tells me Oakley's back from being on holiday ;)

I was down in Houston last week for training and then in Montreal for a wedding - both were pretty good fun. The wedding was a blast - massive Italian affair. It was a 9-hour reception with about 8 or 9 courses, huge sweet table and open bar with top-shelf liquer....I think I represented my homeland pretty well! I work with another English dude from Bedford so we took ourselves down in royal fashion :D

Anyway, now that I've ploughed through all of my emails and tended to everyone I can spare a moment to post!!

How's tricks?

#1,406 ·
hey how is everyone doin? and wtf is everyone hatin on me for?

#1,412 ·
WOW Chris is about WTF :p

Hello all I have not been able to post today as I have been to hospital and then the doctors this evening :whoa:

NOT GOOD news I'm afraid

I am perfectly normal :)

Tmann don't worry about the lads it's obvious there jealous of you ryouthful looks and the fact you have a fit bird in tow. :p

Can't tell you how nice it is to know that everyone missed the Oakley whilst on holiday, I was really looking forward to speaking to everyone when I got back. Even including D'Weasel:rotfl:

Tmann don't worry much about getting abused anyway at least it's not physical :whoa:

#1,423 ·
What sort of f##ked up english is that you northern monkey :p

Tmann looks as if it's Weasels turn to get abused !!

Weasel I thought it was so funny when Weasel told Tmann off for bumping a thread..........................:rotfl:

Chris you missed that mae it was hilarious :rotfl:

Tmann had to proper suck upto Weasel and then out come all the excuses

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.